Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EDIT: Yeah I'm wrong. He mentioned wanting HIS APX, I misread what he said on Twitter and they look kinda similar in the few pics I've seen.

Anyone knows when it comes out??

Try to read...

According to the stick product manager, APX is still scheduled for an October release - no delay.

Those warriors look really nice. i am guessing those are the pro versions to the luxe's as the warrior bully pro versions were to the franchises.

Really nice.

Those warriors look really nice. i am guessing those are the pro versions to the luxe's as the warrior bully pro versions were to the franchises.

Really nice.

The BarDown is a special series of the Surge gloves. Additional colorways, up-spec liner and outer materials are slightly different placement than the Surge.

The BarDown is a special series of the Surge gloves. Additional colorways, up-spec liner and outer materials are slightly different placement than the Surge.

Those look really nice, i might get a pair of those first before a pair of luxes to see if i actually like the fit. heading to my local peranis as i speak lol

I'm glad teams are getting back to the ways of the original 21 where one set was white and the other was a color, not just white and black. For example, as good as the Sharks black uni's look, I'd love to see them go back to some form of their original teal. I also think it is time for the league to go back to white for the home team and color for the visiting team.