Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those actually look pretty sweet in that colorway. Hate to say it, but I love white on gloves.

I agree, those are some sweet looking mits.

Anyone have any luck finding team USA socks? All I can seem to find are the old knit style.

What's his curve like?

Maybe the 9k is a retail fused stick compared to the constructions for the 11k.

You weren't asking me, but I've seen his pro-stocks in person, the curve was basically a Sakic in terms of shape/loft/etc, but with a slightly lower lie, and less rocker.

Those actually look pretty sweet in that colorway. Hate to say it, but I love white on gloves.

Works pretty well with the white helmet too.

Stamkos twigs on the Devils bench (taken during post game Pierre/Brodeur interview):

imagesws.th.jpg

Is Pierre really small or are those huge?

I think it's Zajac who's using those Stamkos sticks.

Does anyone have Patrik Elias' stick? I'd like to see a better picture of the curve, eventhough I think he keeps changing it every once in a while.

143974251_slide.jpg

I think it's Zajac who's using those Stamkos sticks.

Does anyone have Patrik Elias' stick? I'd like to see a better picture of the curve, eventhough I think he keeps changing it every once in a while.

574500_379823108725463_100000933315669_1068230_379976346_n.jpg

Zac Rinaldo who had been in Bauer all season using the RBZ tonight. Also was using it this morning at the morning skate. Hmmm.

I think he just had Stamkos's name bar put on his sticks for good luck or something, since he came into the league Stamkos has had red One95's/TO's.

I think he just had Stamkos's name bar put on his sticks for good luck or something, since he came into the league Stamkos has had red One95's/TO's.

Adam Oates is the x-factor here...Stamkos changed his curve when Oates was coaching in Tampa Bay - and now Oates is in NJ...

Adam Oates is the x-factor here...Stamkos changed his curve when Oates was coaching in Tampa Bay - and now Oates is in NJ...

Doesn't surpise me at all. He himself had some crazy looking curves depending what he was doing -- i think he had one for face offs and all around play and one for being on the PP. I remember him being interviewed when he had a brief stint in Philly. I'll see if i can dig up a picture somewhere.

one of the detriments to wood sticks being gone like the dodo...you'd be able to go to a shop like in South Windsor and they would have tons of pro patterns and options all over the place!

Those are two differnet gloves. The first photo is a red/white/red scheme with green on the cuff, the second photo is red/white/green.

Well, he had that blade that had the toe chopped off. Hated the toe so he sawed it off and then stuck with it.

I remember him rambling on about how that actually helped him during faceoffs some how? Like the angle of it striking the other centermans stick blade would give him more leverage or some outrageous BS. whatever works i guess.

Even in the second picture the first and third skaters have all 3 colors represented on their gloves while their teammate between them only has red and white. Interesting find ha. Either color combo is sick.

As for the Adam Oates convo:

Oates_Sherwood.JPG

Oates_Sherwood2.JPG

http://www.hittheice.com/gameusedsticks.html. One of the more unique curves in recent history.

I remember him rambling on about how that actually helped him during faceoffs some how? Like the angle of it striking the other centermans stick blade would give him more leverage or some outrageous BS. whatever works i guess.

Considering he was an excellent faceoff man during his career, maybe it isn't such outrageous bs?

He didn't get good because he cut off the rounded toe. It was just a preference, we all have our own.