Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stuie7

"White'd Out" Custom OPS/Shafts

With all the custom stick options now available the general public; Bauer, Warrior, Base as well as Sherwood, Reebok, CCM & Easton by PSHG and maybe one or two more which I've forgotten (Combat?), has anyone had any success with getting the bottom half of the shaft "white'd out" underneath the graphics like what James Wisniewski has?

James+Wisniewski+New+York+Islanders+v+New+bggrSNETnhjl.jpg

I know I could simply paint my sticks, this is what I do at present, but this is something that would push me more towards customs.

Isn't Wisniewski's just Dolo DD painted though....or am i blind and don't see the graphics?

Under the Warrior logo is completely white on that stick. It was done at the factory, which is what the OP was wanting.

Under the Warrior logo is completely white on that stick. It was done at the factory, which is what the OP was wanting.

Looks no different than the retail version to me from the Warrior logo up:

warrior_dd_dolomite_hockey_stick.jpg

Gotcha now. My bad, I just assumed it was spray painted on after as opposed to factory painted. Now I see what you mean by 'factory painted'. Thanks.

The new Easton Mako will be all white.

First time I've heard of this! Guessing from what I found on Google its the SE16 replacement? Nice graphics but change in direction from Easton for the name.. Sounds like a SMU.

Correct. It is a factory made bottom half whited out pro stock Dolo. The OP was wondering if it's possible to get a stick with the same style paint job.

Someone posted this on here awhile ago: http://www.modsquadh...post__p__829797

Yeah thanks for that, couldn't find those photos!

this is cool what kind of white paint should i buy

I've been using quality "graffiti" spray paint and a clear coat to make it last a bit longer, both made by Molotow.

can't wait for everyone to start whiting out their sticks.

Although I wonder if this if goalies are going to complain about this given them the disadvantage.

It's hard to say how useful it is in real world terms, but if you look at photos of Wiz its almost invisible sometimes against the backdrop of NHL-quality ice..

I noticed that tonight Landeskog was using some sort of all white (as far as I could tell) stick, I don't recall him doing that in the past:

140633772.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65888695086C7830425B2FE8898CC0DF5A64AC31F404E955AE35E30A760B0D811297140633765.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C658802C36CE39F6FBB5C2FE8898CC0DF5A648EB36362B264794CE30A760B0D811297

I was at the Av's game, looked like Landy was using a white stick with some sort of subtle logo near the hosel. Could not see it but could be some sort of sub branding or teaser.