Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

$75 Stealths!

I did it last time and GURU makes sure everybody gets a stick and that there a no problems, he seems to be a good guy (just a little biased towards Easton products :)). I dont think anybody got pro-stock sticks last time (and it was a synthesis w/ a blade).

I have had nothing but god experiences with Guru. The first stick he sent me was lost in the mail so he sent me a second one just to make up for it. Also, my synthesis was retail as was the blade, in case anyone wanted to know.

wow, i didnt know of this "tension" between the message boards. If some of you guys are planning on participating, can you give me a shout? THanks.

For the sake of donation, this is a really great thing to participate in. However, judging from past toy drives, you'll still be spending $75 USD + a lot of cash for shipping for a stick that might not even suit you. I don't know if they're giving out retail models but the past toy drive sticks were all pro stocks and some people were getting 110 flex sticks with a wacked out pattern/lie.

No, the toy drive was all retail, and you had a choice of your curve and flex. The skate/stick promo was the one you would get 110 flex with the wacked out curves.

And yes, there should be a warranty with the sticks. Last toy drive my stick was broken on arrival, and I sent it back in and got two in return! I was thrilled to ay the last. Ended up hating the sticks and trading them away, but still, Easton was very generous.

Well.. seems like you and I know it, do they know it?

Maybe there's a way we can e-mail guru. I tried before I found corebeam but it didn't work back then.

No, the toy drive was all retail, and you had a choice of your curve and flex. The skate/stick promo was the one you would get 110 flex with the wacked out curves.

And yes, there should be a warranty with the sticks. Last toy drive my stick was broken on arrival, and I sent it back in and got two in return! I was thrilled to ay the last. Ended up hating the sticks and trading them away, but still, Easton was very generous.

Ah, right. My bad. I still don't think the majority of people participating can use a 100 flex but the cause is worth it.

I'm not sure, but I would like to join. If you or anyone can get a message through to Guru or a board mod there letting them know that their regester isn't working and people want to join, please let me know.

I'd love to do this but can't get my account validated. I just signed up but never received a validation e-mail and it seems others are having the same problem.

Grr, same here. I registered a good 6 months ago, and I browse there regularly, it would suck if I have to miss out on this because their system isn't working very well.

Grr, same here. I registered a good 6 months ago, and I browse there regularly, it would suck if I have to miss out on this because their system isn't working very well.

Whenever somebody registers GURU accpets or declines them, it is not automatic as far as I know.

It's difficult to get onto the EMB, people have tried for a while and just not been sent confirmation. It took me a few months to get in. I don't see a problem if you sent a note with the adress you would like it shipped to, why and the curve you would like.

Did you read the part about ACTIVE members? Even if you register today, you won't be considered active.

It disgusts me to see people trying to register now because there's a stick involved.

I see where your priorities lie. If you feel so strongly about donating toys, I'm sure there's a Toys For Tots drive in your area.