Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

$75 Stealths!

totally, its all about whats inside the heart of the person giving, whats the real reason. about the EMB bashing, i thought the board (EMB) was/is good but some of the members brought it down, kinda like i wouldnt bash the mod's here if there was one or two members making a disturbance

I don't think they're letting any on now, not to say it's been easy to get on before. If nothing else they probably put a freeze on members because of the people who would sign up solely for this Toy Drive. That's why Guru makes such an effort to keep it for existing and active members.

I was posting there before here.I like this board more cause we discuss about all topic and all.But i will participate in the donation.Because for one i have 2 kids and i know how other kids might feel when there christmas is not so good.

I leave the politic (MB politic) out of my reason to send gift.Of course its fun to receive something back.But me and my wife have been helping at the acceuil bonnault in montreal the 24th for free meals to ppl in the street for the past 5 year.So i care about the less fortunate and i always help in the christmas season.

So yes i will participate and help the less fortunate and I DO care about the kids!

Good to hear you help out on your own but I don't think we want this to turn into a list of personal testimonials. Heck, I'll probably participate and I'm not ashamed to say that the stick does influence my decision to participate in the EMB drive over other drives that I usually participate in.

I run in charities and help out when our company would, but that seems kind of forced. What about when I give money to homeless? Sure I make them dance, beat-box or let me give them one good punch in the jaw, but money's money.

Accord did you try for long?

Do you think they will be cheply made sticks or what?

You must be kidding.....Do you really think that Easton will "specially make" some low-budget balsa wood Stealths for the Toy Drive participants?

Maybe you can get some in a custom curve....

well yah never know. there mgt be a but head making them. and Maybe you can get some in a custom curve.... ??? whats that mean?

He was being sarcastic. You barely get a choice in curves, you get your first retail choice *maybe*.

if im intrested in participating, but i don't have an account yet on the MB, how active do i have to be to qualify, and what does he mean by make a contribution and are in good standing? does that just mean contribute to the board and follow rules?

Did you read the part about ACTIVE members? Even if you register today, you won't be considered active.

It disgusts me to see people trying to register now because there's a stick involved.

I see where your priorities lie. If you feel so strongly about donating toys, I'm sure there's a Toys For Tots drive in your area.

AMEN!