Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chip1441

Favorite all time stick?

There are so many sticks I loved. the xn10, bauer tri flex, the original gold ak 27 shaft was the best shaft I ever used. but for OPS I used I believe the tps adrenaline with xn10, it was red and gold and had a grip in addition to a nipple grip like texture. loved that stick.

Oh man the TriFlex. I loved the TFG. Favorite shaft except for the 340 flex AK27.

I'm pretty sure the One95 did not have a low kick point.

Bauer XXXX was the last stick they made with the "Low kick point"...

If you flex a one95 and compare to the total one or one100 you will notice

the one95 flexes lower.

one95... What I would do for a re-release.

I hear that, the ONE95 was by far, and I have used a TON, the best stick made IMO. I have 5 pro stock left and I am already sad thinking about once they are gone. TotalOne and APX have nothing on the ONE95

Bauer XXXX was the last stick they made with the "Low kick point"...

If you flex a one95 and compare to the total one or one100 you will notice

the one95 flexes lower.

To quote George Costanza, "Its not a lie if you believe it."

1) The original, the classic Sherwood 5030 woodie

2) TPS XN10 Response (honorable mention to that red XN10 shaft TPS made that were super lightweight and snappy. I went through like 5 of them but for roller they were wicked)

3) Warrior MacDaddy

Warrior Mac Daddy with the Kovalev curve

This this this this THIS! I would do anything for another one of those!

This this this this THIS! I would do anything for another one of those!

Would you kill a man with a rusty switchblade in front of his family?

LOL at the Tri-flex! If you are looking for one the pro shop at the Ohio State rink has a bunch that have been sitting there for about 7 years.

TPS R6 Armour circa 2007. Not even a top of the line stick but it performed like one, it was an absolute tank. The 'Armour' part was not a marketing ploy. Damn I miss TPS...

TPS R6 Armour circa 2007. Not even a top of the line stick but it performed like one, it was an absolute tank. The 'Armour' part was not a marketing ploy. Damn I miss TPS...

haha I finally found someone else who has/had this stick. Mine's a 70 flex Perry, the only problem was that I don't like the blade, not as stiff as I would like, it feels softer than others in its (original) price range. It's incredibly light though, which is a huge plus.

Definitely the One95 with a P106, first stick that felt absolutely perfect for me.

Agreed, mine's a 77 flex left, grabbed the last one that HM had in their Santa Barbara location.

LOL at the Tri-flex! If you are looking for one the pro shop at the Ohio State rink has a bunch that have been sitting there for about 7 years.

Nobody will give them a home :(. It's a shame that now kids just want the latest and greatest OPS. I always preferred the feel of a 2-piece to a OPS, but it's so hard to find shafts/blades anymore.