Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Ya the UBC Charity game hosted by Bieksa, saw the RS twigs used by the Sedins. Saw the video before you posted the link haha but thanks for posting it.

Lapierre has also been using an RS this off-season even though he's a CCM guy.

Lapierre has also been using an RS this off-season even though he's a CCM guy.

do you think these guys are using RS's cause they like them or is Easton trying to buy into the canucks? It's a pretty big deal when a sponsored guy like ovi ditches his CL's for a one95 but this isn't during an NHL game so is this a more genuine reflection of what they actually prefer?

I'm not sure. I was going to ask them one time but I chickened out. Lapierre would still have his rbz on the bench but would mainly use the rs. I haven't been watching the players practice lately so I dunno what he or the other players are using now.

:facepalm:

train-wreck.jpg

Sorry I couldnt help myself, but that looks like the NHLPA and NHL trying to negotiate.

OH and it looked like Semin was using the old Total One in the pic of him and Kovalchuck on the last page!

do you think these guys are using RS's cause they like them or is Easton trying to buy into the canucks? It's a pretty big deal when a sponsored guy like ovi ditches his CL's for a one95 but this isn't during an NHL game so is this a more genuine reflection of what they actually prefer?

Well, the guy who runs Easton now ran the Canucks...

Guys always try different stuff in the offseason, granted this is a much longer offseason than usual. Plus, NHL teams aren't buying sticks for locked out guys not down on the farm so they might as well use stuff from whatever manufacturer is trying to woo them.

Not to mention, Easton probably has a nice inside line to the Sedins now as JR noted. We'll see what they sport when the league returns next season or when they head overseas for this season.

i noticed easton spreading to some canuck players over time.... bieksa, raymond, ballard, now apparently sedins and lapierre

Perhaps I'm late to the party and I don't have any pictures, but I believe Mackinnon is using some all black CCM stick in the subway series game tonight, which is on NHL network.

maybe he lost his stick and it was a teammates? or someone elses stick skating by? i saw it during the game too during the first period when they zoomed in on him right?

K8JWA.jpg

looks like his halifax TO's

Perhaps I'm late to the party and I don't have any pictures, but I believe Mackinnon is using some all black CCM stick in the subway series game tonight, which is on NHL network.

He's been using the CS since July. He posted a pic on twitter when they came in, but it wont let me post a twitter pic.

What kind of skates is Chara wearing? Are those some type of guard on his skates or just the way the skates are made?

maybe he lost his stick and it was a teammates? or someone elses stick skating by? i saw it during the game too during the first period when they zoomed in on him right?

K8JWA.jpg

looks like his halifax TO's

This is a pic from last year...He switched to CL skates this year as well as the ccm stick