Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Watching the spengler cup, I noticed quite a few Fribourg payers are using visors from the sunglasses company Electric Visual but can't find a pic or any info on them.

Weird how last year during the world juniors it was all about bauer equipment (helmets, gloves) and its all CCM gloves and the majority use the RBZ

Every country is different. The US and Canada are stick decked out in Bauer, though the RBZ is the most popular stick on the Canadian team (according to CCM Twitter). The Euro teams are usually big on the CCM/Reebok stuff, besides Germany, believe they're Bauer.

Every country is different. The US and Canada are stick decked out in Bauer, though the RBZ is the most popular stick on the Canadian team (according to CCM Twitter). The Euro teams are usually big on the CCM/Reebok stuff, besides Germany, believe they're Bauer.

I don't know from what Ive seen the majority of Canadians use the RBZ with the other half split between RBK and Bauer sticks. They also all seem to have CCM helmets while last year it was all Bauer.

I don't know from what Ive seen the majority of Canadians use the RBZ with the other half split between RBK and Bauer sticks. They also all seem to have CCM helmets while last year it was all Bauer.

Sorry was suppose to be "still decked" not stick.

They're still in Bauer helmets.

Tavares as well.

535d34cf41b3abf6f9a50244d206.jpg

And did Sweden drop the Nike Swift socks? Those look pretty loose.

That's not Sweden, that's HC Davos from the Spengler Cup - or is Parick Kane a Swede nowadays? :tongue:

Watching the spengler cup, I noticed quite a few Fribourg payers are using visors from the sunglasses company Electric Visual but can't find a pic or any info on them.

One of the guys from Team Canada had a bucket from the 80s, some very old CCM (i guess) with the liner on the back of the helmet ...

Tavares as well.

And did Sweden drop the Nike Swift socks? Those look pretty loose.

That's not Sweden, that's HC Davos from the Spengler Cup - or is Parick Kane a Swede nowadays? :tongue:

One of the guys from Team Canada had a bucket from the 80s, some very old CCM (i guess) with the liner on the back of the helmet ...

Ryan Smyth?

I was at an AHL game tonight and noticed the NYR mandated glove backroll pads now have a graphic to resemble a "normal" glove. Looks like CCM is one of the companies able to add the padding at the factory. Not my pic below:

rotator_falcons.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="adam14" data-cid="949327" data-time="1356802107"><p>

Watching the spengler cup, I noticed quite a few Fribourg payers are using visors from the sunglasses company Electric Visual but can't find a pic or any info on them.</p></blockquote>

Sponsor and not manufacturer most likely.

exactly why I finished my sentence with "IIHF events".

probably this touney and the Olympics are the most viewed of all IIHF events but they don't even come close to getting the same level of exposure that an 82 game NHL season does so I can see why some companies, especially in non-Olympic years see the IIHF fee as not being worth it.

exactly why I finished my sentence with "IIHF events".

probably this touney and the Olympics are the most viewed of all IIHF events but they don't even come close to getting the same level of exposure that an 82 game NHL season does so I can see why some companies, especially in non-Olympic years see the IIHF fee as not being worth it.

Really depends on where you are in Europe or North America that the IIHF events will draw pretty large. It is cheaper, but you get just as much worldwide exposure. Not saying one out weighs the other, both should be looked at as beneficial, but a lot of money to do both. Then comes in the CHL fees to just get sticks in play, very expensive too. All three are big role players in visibility in their own right.