Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Good to see

Is Yzerman wearing Old Z-Airs w/ Lightspeeds?

Old airs with lightspeeds... he and Lidstrom have worn the same skates for a few years now, I think they're 2001 air pro stock.

and yes, it's good to see my hero playing again. :)

switched to an itech helmet (hc95) as well I see..

they've been trying for quite a while to get him into the helmet... i can't believe he switched from ccm... after his entire career.

they've been trying for quite a while to get him into the helmet... i can't believe he switched from ccm... after his entire career.

Making the change to a visor must have spurred him into the helmet change as well.

In Maxim* this month they profiled sports injuries. Due to the injury Yzerman suffered in the playoffs, he has to wear sunglasses because his eyes are sensitive to light now. That's why he's wearing the smoked visor.

*And yes, there are articles in Maxim.

Who else was playing for the Pro/Am team?

Great to see Stevie on blades again. And yes, those gloves do look good...

It looks like Hatcher is skating right behind Yzerman. Other than that Im not sure. Also is that visor an Itech as well or an Oakley with a nice tint?

Great to see Stevie on blades again.  And yes, those gloves do look good...

It looks like Hatcher is skating right behind Yzerman. Other than that Im not sure. Also is that visor an Itech as well or an Oakley with a nice tint?

Are you talking about Stevie? If you are I'm pretty sure that Oakley Visors aren't long cut like that, but I'm sure that if he wanted one it wouldn't be tough to get. So yea I think that it's an Itech.

Great to see Stevie on blades again.  And yes, those gloves do look good...

It looks like Hatcher is skating right behind Yzerman.

Yup, that's Hatcher.

Good to see Stevie out on the ice again. Looks different with that lid and visor combo.

Seeing those gloves on Draper makes me wonder why the Wings haven't added a third colour to their uniforms. Now (before getting flamed to a crisp! :o ), I'm quite happy with how they look currently, and that they've remained one of the 2-3 teams that have kept the same uni's forever, but some silver, pewter or black might change things up a bit. Maybe for the 100th anniversary in a few years they'll do something?

Steve Yzerman

Darian Hatcher

Nicklas Lidstrom

Chris Chelios

Manny Legace

Chris Osgood

Aaron Ward

Chris Tamer

Bill Muckalt

Kris Draper

Sergei Samsonov

Bryan Smolinski

Doug Brown

Kip Miller

Kevin Miller

David Harlock

David Roberts

Brian Rolston

Sergei Fedorov

Good to see Stevie out on the ice again. Looks different with that lid and visor combo.

Seeing those gloves on Draper makes me wonder why the Wings haven't added a third colour to their uniforms. Now (before getting flamed to a crisp! :o ), I'm quite happy with how they look currently, and that they've remained one of the 2-3 teams that have kept the same uni's forever, but some silver, pewter or black might change things up a bit. Maybe for the 100th anniversary in a few years they'll do something?

Maybe a black 3rd would look hot, but their regular jerseys shouldn't be messed with at all. They're classic and I think they're the best jersey in the league. It's like the Leafs jersey...can't mess with a classic.

i say a black jersey with red trim, sort of like the opposite of the home jersey, would be a sweet 3rd jersey

Good to see Stevie out on the ice again.  Looks different with that lid and visor combo. 

Seeing those gloves on Draper makes me wonder why the Wings haven't added a third colour to their uniforms.  Now (before getting flamed to a crisp!  :o ), I'm quite happy with how they look currently, and that they've remained one of the 2-3 teams that have kept the same uni's forever, but some silver, pewter or black might change things up a bit.  Maybe for the 100th anniversary in a few years they'll do something?

Maybe a black 3rd would look hot, but their regular jerseys shouldn't be messed with at all. They're classic and I think they're the best jersey in the league. It's like the Leafs jersey...can't mess with a classic.

Yeah, but the Leafs' jersey has changed several times over the years. I think the team with the least amount of change to their original jersey has been the Rangers.

Yeah, but the Leafs' jersey has changed several times over the years. I think the team with the least amount of change to their original jersey has been the Rangers.

You're right, it has changed a FEW times, but all changes have been minor...no reinventing of the logo like on Long Island...

Rangers and Wings I'd say with the least changes to the original jersey...Bruins and Habs have been pretty consistent...bah, might as well say all the original six...I think of the O6, the Hawks have had the most dramatic change to their jersey, though it still keeps the same basic logo...