Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-used-Tampa-Bay-li...1742.m153.l1262

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!

Apparently he didn't bother to search see that old style Lightning pants have been selling for 40-70 lately.

Stuff like this really bothers me. First off, the seller's grammar and spelling are terrible. Second thing, going to the team sales and probably buying a ton of gear with clear intent to make massive profit off of it through price gouging; you are not only attempting to rip off someone with the, "auction," but you are taking merchandise away from someone who probably can put it to much better use than they can... I am sorry for the rant, but this stuff really does sicken me. It's the reason why I spent two hours in line at the Penguins' team sale only to see one guy walk out with two garbage bags full of stuff laughing with his girlfriend/wife as he ranted on about how everything was going straight onto eBay once he got home. :angry:

RBK 8K Helmet

"And yes I took the earpeices out because they are annoying and any good hockey player or at least a person who wants to look like a good hockey player does not use ear peices. Junior players and professionals don't wear them so you don't have to either. If for some reason you want them you can buy them at your local pro shop for 2$ each."

Guy seems determined to convince people that they don't need ear "peices", huh?

Or he bolstered the tenon with a shit ton of tape, didn't like it and thought he'd make a buck back on ebay. Does not look like a clean install at all.

How the hell do you outgrow a stick that hasn't been on the market for 4 months?

One95's aren't red... His is... So it's eoither pro stock, custom, or the lower end model that is red.

Edit: after zooming in, it's a one75. So I'm guessing he broke it and flipped it, and used a tapered blade...

One95's aren't red... His is... So it's eoither pro stock, custom, or the lower end model that is red.

Edit: after zooming in, it's a one75. So I'm guessing he broke it and flipped it, and used a tapered blade...

if it was flipped wouldn't the nike swoosh be upside down though?

It is. Look at the direction the blade is going compared to the swoosh.

It is. Look at the direction the blade is going compared to the swoosh.

just looks like he put the blade in facing the wrong way, if the shaft had been flipped due to it breaking shouldn't the long point of the swoosh now be pointing down to the blade?