Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

hahahaha

the gloves are game used by a player that I don'y know.
Used maybe for a week in the pros.
could be a month, 2 months...
They are made of a leather material (leather is only available to the pros, the retail glove comes as nylon)
Glove size is about 14
could be 13", 14", 15"...

Sometimes it's just to get rid of the damn things. We had some authentic game official LA kings jerseys on sale for $50 down from $350 around Christmas, there wasn't anything wrong with those either.

Sometimes it's just to get rid of the damn things. We had some authentic game official LA kings jerseys on sale for $50 down from $350 around Christmas, there wasn't anything wrong with those either.

yea but I bet your jerseys had the players names spelled correctly unlike the shirt in the HM link.

To be quite honest, that is what I and some others think about 99% of you guys posting your bullshit on MSH. :D

99% bullshit? A bit over dramatic?

Show some tolerance for the less informed (me included).

The essence of MSH is to share info and experiences, not to have an exclusive club of hockey braniac elitists.

;)

He has another auction for a Sher-Wood "pro stock" Crosby, in the listing it mentions "Crosby curve" but still it seems as if they're trying to advertise it as an actual Crosby stick since there's a good chance some uneducated ebay-er will think they've come across a great deal.