Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

What about the discription, the seller believes the 5k shins are for the knees but he/she is not sure.

I wonder if she would find it amusing if I told her they are experimental Bicep pads and that she should model them that way.

Not an idiot but amusing to find

Jofa 19" Shin guards!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-STOCK-JOFA-607...alenotsupported

Lol, saw those too. I sniped a pair of 14" Jofa shins and a pair of Jofa elbows.

Maybe off topic, but what size does Zdeno Chara use? Couldn't imagine him using even 19 inchers

Must be leftovers from Manute Bol's charity game a couple years ago. :D

^^ excellently delivered :D

but here is another find they look nice and im due for new pair but im not sure on the quality of the new vector compared to the old i had the old v08's pro stock and they were beauties but i dont want to dissapoint, but for that price i might experiment!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CCM-VECTOR-V08-PRO...bayphotohosting

Would you pay $3000 for this?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/University-of-Minnesot...93%3A1|294%3A50

Hes got to pay the student loans back some how. jk

The wait list for season tickets to the Gophers is 20+ years long. If you live in Minnesota you have to put your name down when your child is born if you ever intend on seeing a game at the same time as they would be at the school. So I'd say that that auction is a clearance level bargain for someone out there.

Dsjunior,

What is so hard to believe about those CCM gloves??? YOu can see the MIA tag in one of the pics. A lot of the pros like Recchi who have contracts with certain companies have to do this in order to meet their obligations to the contract. Recchi had a head to toe deal with CCM so for him to be able to wear a pair of MIA/Warrior they had to dress them up to look like CCM's. Obviously his contract has changed a bit now since you see him using warrior gloves and a Bauer stick, but i believe his helmet and skates are still CCM.

Those model tacks were made by MIA, as the older tack model was made by Eagle. It was a CCM pro glove. It just has the RBK graphics.

How about the Nike skates on eBay for $800 starting price?

Dsjunior,

What is so hard to believe about those CCM gloves??? YOu can see the MIA tag in one of the pics. A lot of the pros like Recchi who have contracts with certain companies have to do this in order to meet their obligations to the contract. Recchi had a head to toe deal with CCM so for him to be able to wear a pair of MIA/Warrior they had to dress them up to look like CCM's. Obviously his contract has changed a bit now since you see him using warrior gloves and a Bauer stick, but i believe his helmet and skates are still CCM.

It's just funny that recchi pulled off the rare THREE brand frankenglove. I get how it works, how Thornton and gomez get CCMS made by eagle, and how MIA made 4 roll RBKs, but again, it amuses me that three brands are represented here.

It's also worth noting that if an expected windfall works out quickly enough for me, i will be buying these gloves

I could see them being worth $300. Id be more then willing to pay 5 but 1000 buy it now's a bit steep. I'm sure someone will pick them up, but i coudlnt pay that much without knowing they'd fit me great and id be able to wear them for a season or two at least. Love those skates however, been looking for a 10.5 or so for awhile.

I had a couple extra pairs that I wasn't using of those Nike skates and decided to put one pair on ebay just to see what I could get for them. I got an offer for $400 after three weeks and took it. I can't see them going for $800, but more power to him if he's able to sell them.