Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

X:60?

Something doesn't look right to me. I've only seen a couple X:60's but the paint was different and no silver handle etc.

Yeah that's the clear version, the grip one that all the pros (and me :P ) have are the white and black ones.

If only I was a righty, that guy has like 5 or 6 of those listed, I'd be all over that.

I think it would be pretty sweet to have Ovechkins custom CL for the same price as retail... but im a lefty :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-U-PROSTOCK-STICK-O...=item2304b204a3

obviously hes not an idiot...

Maybe I'm wrong but why do I have a hard time believing that Ovechkin uses a 75 flex? Thus making me doubt these could be really "his" sticks. Maybe I'm not understanding what they mean by "his".

I think it would be pretty sweet to have Ovechkins custom CL for the same price as retail... but im a lefty :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-U-PROSTOCK-STICK-O...=item2304b204a3

obviously hes not an idiot...

Maybe I'm wrong but why do I have a hard time believing that Ovechkin uses a 75 flex? Thus making me doubt these could be really "his" sticks. Maybe I'm not understanding what they mean by "his".

Ovechkin is well known for using a light flex, usually between 75 and 82.

Nice box, I had the same Gretzky skates when I was a kid. After that I got some Peter Stastny Orbit skates, I bet those are really hard to find

and that has been forwarded to Easton.

Don't stick manufactures go by the serial number on the stick now?

yes, but the stickers can peel off and they can/do bend the rules. Hopefully they don't get swindled.

and that has been forwarded to Easton.

Don't stick manufactures go by the serial number on the stick now?

yes, but the stickers can peel off and they can/do bend the rules. Hopefully they don't get swindled.

ya and hopefully know one is actually dumb enough to sell away a valid receipt