Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

"Worrior gloves"???? the guy is selling 4 more pairs with the same name:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WORRIOR-FRANCHISE-HOCK...=item4a9d29bbff

You think from seeing multiple pairs of warrior gloves and the website he had to go on to copy and paste that information, somewhere along the way he would have picked up the correct spelling.

or he would have looked at the gloves he was selling.

Well they are $50 shipped and the seller says they have plastic inserts, lock thumb, etc. A low-level glove can cost $50. I may pull the trigger on GP. I like the way they look.

Flite 3300

http://www.icewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=FG33

You'd have to run a search to be sure, but I am pretty sure someone in the know here said that these Flite gloves were made by MIA for Flite before Warrior bought out MIA. That's why they look so close to the franchise.

EDIT:Here is info I found with the search There are conflicting reports on here so I am not sure what is true. Maybe with further searching you can figure it out. :blink:

HAHAHA Soccer golves now for hockey?? I second the gloves, let us know how they are

I didn't even know adidas made hockey gloves.

adidas gloves

Ahh I see. Thanks. Well I pulled the trigger. For $50 what do I have to lose? Well except $50 I guess lol

Let us know what they're like when you get them.

HAHAHA Soccer golves now for hockey?? I second the gloves, let us know how they are

adidas gloves

Ahh I see. Thanks. Well I pulled the trigger. For $50 what do I have to lose? Well except $50 I guess lol

He was talking about the Flites.

adidas gloves

Will do!

They arrived today:

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

I live in Alaska and its pretty cold today, and they were outside in the mail lockbox, so they were pretty stiff when I put them on initially. After they got to room temperature, they were much softer. Obviously not Warrior/MIA soft, but pretty close, and the palm is pretty nice too. Plastic inserts (only on the backroll, fingers, and top part of the side of the thumb, and the actual thumb though), lock thumb, etc. For $50 shipped Im more than pleasantly surprised. If my adult league team wasnt the old whalers unis, I would have opted for the old hawks unis just to rock these cheap, unbranded mitts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ME:B:SS:US:1123

See if anyone else in here can spot the glaring mess up with this auction LOL..

Jay sells so much gear from the Penguins, Rangers, Oilers, and Hurricanes that I'm sure he has templates and such that he copies and pastes into each auction. I'm not making excuses for him, but rather a possible reason for the mix-up

Enough people try to be cool by deliberately wearing mismatched socks, so why not gloves?

Besides, if you want something that works but may not be glamorous on the cheap, or want to half match the unis of two different teams, or have a spare black and white glove and a spare black white red...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ME:B:SS:US:1123

See if anyone else in here can spot the glaring mess up with this auction LOL..

Jay sells so much gear from the Penguins, Rangers, Oilers, and Hurricanes that I'm sure he has templates and such that he copies and pastes into each auction. I'm not making excuses for him, but rather a possible reason for the mix-up

Going to have to de-stitch the logo, anyone have any suggestions?