Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Well a lot of things are sketchy about his listings, his jerseys, his 20-30$ pro stock stickers

I asked what is up with those gloves and he told me its Tootoo's gloves. I told him no theyre not. He told me that I dont know anything and that i am a joke(hes too dumb to remember that i sold him these). I told him i sold him the gloves and i wouldve never sold them to him if i knew that he'll do this, plus he lowballed me and hes selling them for more used than for what he got them new. he never got back to me after this.

He is really not an honest seller.

I called him out on the jersey..

His response..

Dear openicehit42,

No still have that one stupid ......

- leighlang

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Reebok-New-Jersey-Devils-Hockey-Jersey-X-LARGE-/290770582343?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43b346fb47

OK, so this guy seems to be one of these counterfeit jersey makers, a lot of them look pretty legit (at least from the pictures), but he kinda failed on his Devils jerseys. There's the type I have here, which is pretty off, but he's also got some that are pretty clearly Detroit jerseys with the Devils logo sewn on. I thought it was pretty funny

No, they don't. They have velcro that attaches to the inside of the pad (the older Jofa material)...not an eBay idiot.

The fact that they are $91 right now is idiotic, however.

They also appear to have a strap that lets you wear the protector on the wrist like a band or no? I bet, $91 isn't the limit either. $150? Over, under?

They also appear to have a strap that lets you wear the protector on the wrist like a band or no? I bet, $91 isn't the limit either. $150? Over, under?

Yes, but often that is irritating so that's why you see them attached via the velcro. (Or stitching.)

Like so.

nC6PH.jpg

Yeah, but it still would have to be attached - most cut it off.

I still have a set.