Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

that does not make any sense.

Blind people use screen readers that read out the text on a screen to help them use computers. If the text on the screen told you it was white and you bought it and it was black, you would be displeased.

It made sense, you just didn't understand...

you see i understood what you meant just fine.

1. Implying that a blind person buys a hockey jersey would be very rare if non-existant.

2. the jersey is WHITE and the picture is wrong. so the screen reader would say white and the blind person would recieve a white jersey.

you see i understood what you meant just fine.

1. Implying that a blind person buys a hockey jersey would be very rare if non-existant.

2. the jersey is WHITE and the picture is wrong. so the screen reader would say white and the blind person would recieve a white jersey.

1. I actually have played hockey with a blind person before.

2. I don't know how you know this for a fact and to be honest this is way too much analysis into an off hand comment anyway. congratulations chief.

actually looks similar to a pavel bure signature i have

It is Bure's signature, it also says approved by BURE. I thought it wasn't a bad idea from bauer to hype up P10 curve like this. I also found "approved by Lindros" edition. Did SR blade also have this or was it only on junior blades?

Looks like they ran out of letter in the title and the 'n' got the cut. But it would still be Marion Gaborik which is still wrong but alas an honest mistake. Marion in western culture is usually a mens name while Marian is a female. It's totally opposite in Slavic languages with Marian being male and Marion being female.

Still a stupid mistake from a hockey store though.

^where are you from? I agree with Marian but never of Marion female name, maybe a Czech/Slovak thing only?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Jones

Marion as a male name in English cultures seems to be a thing of generations past. Used to be a ton of guys named Marion (John Wayne). Now it's leaning toward Female popularity. Just different times I suppose.

I am born and raised US, but under heavy Slovak tradition and culture.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of his team-mates fiddled with the info sheet for the stick.

One of my friends who played for a pro (well as pro as it get's here...) team here in england told me a story about how the team joker used to amend all the names on the sticks before they got sent off to the manufacturers with nick-names, joke names insults etc....

The seller used to work at Easton; that is why it is up there, and why he has rare items.

I got a sick fleury issue synergy and a few graphic less blades, don't hesitate to deal with the guy, posted to the UK at cost (which is rare on ebay, trust me!) and quick smart timewise, i haven't used the fleury yet but just holding it literally feels amazing

http://www.ebay.com/...=item35be5ad26a

Steve Yzerman shaft, Custom 95 flex. Pretty rare for a new one of these to pop up. If I'm not mistaken Sakic used one of these too.

Ibgot a sick fleury issue synergy and a few graphic less blades, don't hesitate to deal with the guy, posted to the UK at cost (which is rare on ebay, trust me!) and quick smart timewise, i haven't used the fleury yet but just holding it literally feels amazing