Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Someone call Teemu..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-VERY-RARE-JOFA-366-PRO-HELMET-MARIO-LEMIUEX-IN-ORIGINAL-BAG-HTF-/300826409989?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item460aa6bc05

Although I'm pretty convinced that Jofa just took their 390s and put them under stamp to cut out the ears. The ears on my 366 aren't perfect and slightly off compared to each side.

I'll admit that I know very little about older Jofa helmets (wore a 690 for years and loved it!) but is this one really worth $1,000??

No.

A black 366 is worth over $100 to the right buyer. A white one is worth more. Any colored 366 is much more. Jofa 366s is a super niche market. But they are very rare now so it's driving prices.

I've never seen a brand new 366. But I can promise you it's not worth $1000.

Haha, not sure how you can have a "game used" goalie bag, but I'd offer him $49.99. It looks like a duffel bag with a Coyotes emblem ironed on. I mean, I understand trying to get the highest amount possible, but that's ridiculous.