Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

damn New Yorkers..... :lol: :lol:

antique stick??? might look good in a sports bar somewhere... I bet if you saw that bad boy hanging next to some other hockey memorabilia you would think it was cool...

If it is in fact a hockey stick!!!

That happens at Sportcheck because folks don't know how to use the pricing program on the computer, I used to work in one and some folks do that in my store....I don't know about this Hockey Gear.com business though, probably some clown who didn't know how to work the site

not an auction....but a great deal...only $5 more than the regular price!!!

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/hockeygear/tbsrb6sehost.html

that store is like 15 minutes from my house and the blade is listed as $34.99 and regular $39.99 in the shop..must of got it mixed up,its a good shop they have like 100 pro stock Rbks,synergys,and other sticks for like $99 USD

Even if that was $289 Canadian, that's damned pricey.

Stores in Ottawa so its Canadian. In the area the Silver Synergy's price was $269.99 before markdowns and the grips were $10 more. Still jacked it up a bit to get it though, at least I've never heard of it that high.

I've seen Sportcheck do it tons of times.

Blah, don't get me started about Sportchek. I never shop there anymore. If you pay close attention to their prices, they basically jack up the price and then put it on sale again. I remember when I looked at blades there. They would sell Easton UG's for $45.99 regular price and everytime they put it in the flyer it would be $60 regular price $45.99 sale!

Oh I hope he actually has those Zair Comp SE's in size 10 for sale..I've been dying to get another pair for pond hockey so I don't ruin my Synergy's:)

yet another 9kO on ebay...

850 dollars autographed by Patrice Bergeron, no pictures... i dont think so...

and for the game used Datsyuk at 400 dollars, in the description it says he's only broken 5 all year... i somehow doubt that but i guess there's no way to know...

Datsyuk 9kO

Bergeron 9kO

and for the game used Datsyuk at 400 dollars, in the description it says he's only broken 5 all year... i somehow doubt that but i guess there's no way to know...

Datsyuk 9kO

Bergeron 9kO

The Dats seems legit as a colect item but the Berg. with no pics and no bidding history. Good luck on that one.

Datsyuk 9kO

Bergeron 9kO

I was at the Devils/Bruins game 3-4-07 and Gomer broke one in the second and started using someone else's Sickick. Today at the flyers game, it looks like he is using the sickick again