Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elle

Your favourite tipple

First time with Vodka- Absolut and I chugged 5 shots straight. Burned so much, such a good burn..

Rum and Coke was a match made by God, there's no other way the two could taste so good when mixed..

good lord you like 151 rum? That only comes in times of desperate measure when I need to get drunk quick... tops for me though would go like this:

Beers- MGD, Stella, Moosehead (Although lately since I've been strapped for cash I've been dipping into 40 oz's like colt, black bull and axehead)

Liquor- Vodka (Smirnoff or Absolut) with red bull and OJ, Appletons and coke, any decent rum with a solid chase.

man colt 45 is disgusting. i dont know how you can stand that.

Yeah it's tough, it helps if you pregame it with a sixer of something better tasting. I guess it's just a taste you have to learn to like, but for $10 bucks, I can get two and get nice and loaded, and since I'm still at the age where I only drink to get drunk (and I don't have a job) it's good enough for me.

Back when I was unemployed I was all about the Bull. (Schlitz Malt Liquor for those who might not know)

The trick is to put it in the freezer before drinking. Nothing's worse than piss-warm malt liquor, especially drinking a quart or a forty.

i'm not much of a beer drinker, but i don't mind budweiser. vodka and 7up, and lately i've been hooked on sambuka

when drinking beer, its sweetwater 420 or sometimes blue. Now that its the holidays, they have a new brew, festive ale 8.9%, and its great

When drinking liquor, which is more common for me, its all about Beam. Preferably black label but whatever. When I have the cash, Booker Noh's single barrel.

beer:

guinness

murphys (stout, not red)

newcastle

black & tans are good too...or mississippi mud (premixed black and tan)

hard apple cider is great...

drinks:

rum & coke...rum is the only liquor i like right now, heh.

used to drink vodka & gatorade but i can't stand vodka anymore. tequila is the devil's milk and i can't stand wine either. whiskey's allright...

all-star Posted on Dec 11 2004, 04:55 AM

big bear tastes alot better. same price.

You think big bear tastes better? I dunno about that one, it's hard to compare cause they both taste like shit, but I'd take a Colt over Big Bear everyday. The best 40 tho is Axehead.

Back when I was unemployed I was all about the Bull. (Schlitz Malt Liquor for those who might not know)

The trick is to put it in the freezer before drinking. Nothing's worse than piss-warm malt liquor, especially drinking a quart or a forty.

ewww Schlitz that stuff is aweful.

40s aren't too bad, I like King Cobras and OE. However the last time I had a 40s was not a pretty sight...I had just came off two jagerbombs and 3 white russians that I put too much kahula/vodka in, and the King Cobra just set me over the edge...

They don't sell 40s in Florida. It sucks.

I know!

You from Florida? Whereabouts?

JR, I live in Royal Palm Beach, it's a couple miles away from Palm Beach. You are in Orlando, right? Cool to know there's a couple people on here from Florida.

On a side note, has anybody ever played 40 hands? You duct tape a 40oz to each hand and you can't take it off until you finish both. By that time you are so ****faced that it's good fun to bite off the tape. Hah, this game is post-skimboarding contest tradition.

On a side note, has anybody ever played 40 hands? You duct tape a 40oz to each hand and you can't take it off until you finish both. By that time you are so ****faced that it's good fun to bite off the tape. Hah, this game is post-skimboarding contest tradition.

Edward Fortyhands, rookie party staple.

Indeed, I think?

JR, no we haven't met. It would be cool to meet members from this board though, so if I'm up in the area I'll be sure to let you know.

Edward 40 hands is probly the funniest game ever. The last sip of that second 40 just kills you tho, the beer at the bottom of that is the worst of the worst. It's just more incentive for you to drink it faster tho so the taste isn't as bad.

Has anyone else on here drank vodka and redbull before or am I the only one? Putting "Do not mix with alcohol" was just too much for me to resist, and it turned out to be the best drink ever.

Vodka red bulls my drink of choice in a club/bar. Picked that up in the Caymen Islands a few years ago. Works better when you're somewhere warm though.

Just spent a few weeks in mid/so cal and went to a place in Fresno that had a fine Blonde. Some taphouse and grill that brewed their own stuff.

Same with San Jose, but I again cannot remember the name of the place. It was near the Pavilion before the Metallica concert. That was a looong night.

As for choice:

Pilsner ( the beer chilled on ice in the garbage can of our dressing room after every league game) and Heinies are my poison. I can't do many American beers on purpose. Tastes like beer flavoured water and the 3.5 percent doesnt work.

Jr I too have gotten down with Schlitz in my day. I tackled a OE fishing this summer, but couldn't do it. I think not being 15 anymore had something to do with it, knowing I could do better. Possibly not tryin to be fake thug now may also be a factor. Word.

As for booze, I go for SKYY or Grey Goose, Crown, or Appleton.

The mix is not relevant.