Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elle

Your favourite tipple

Vodka red bulls my drink of choice in a club/bar. Picked that up in the Caymen Islands a few years ago. Works better when you're somewhere warm though.

Just spent a few weeks in mid/so cal and went to a place in Fresno that had a fine Blonde. Some taphouse and grill that brewed their own stuff.

Same with San Jose, but I again cannot remember the name of the place. It was near the Pavilion before the Metallica concert. That was a looong night.

As for choice:

Pilsner ( the beer chilled on ice in the garbage can of our dressing room after every league game) and Heinies are my poison. I can't do many American beers on purpose. Tastes like beer flavoured water and the 3.5 percent doesnt work.

Jr I too have gotten down with Schlitz in my day. I tackled a OE fishing this summer, but couldn't do it. I think not being 15 anymore had something to do with it, knowing I could do better. Possibly not tryin to be fake thug now may also be a factor. Word.

As for booze, I go for SKYY or Grey Goose, Crown, or Appleton.

The mix is not relevant.

Pilsner is good.

Yeah, I don't think I can drink malt liquor anymore. Worst I ever had was Faxe Bryggeri in Toronto - it was 10%, didn't get me tore up, but just tasted like rocket fuel.

I just found this topic and i gotta admit, thats a good one :ph34r:

Actually, i like almost every brand of european beer, like the czech and german ones. These are best in my opinion.

When i went to the states last time, i tried some different beers, but in my view they are completely different, but some are kinda identical.

Liquors? Well, i drink every kind, since all liquors burn in the throat, i dont care :lol:

Ive heard that Jägermeister (I guess you call it Jagermeister) is VERY popular in the US. Here its not that popluar as everybody thinks.

To me, Jager will induce gagging on smell alone but when you put it in a mixed drink (screaming nazis, liquid cocaine) it's tolerable and effective.

Not old enough ti hit up the bars yet so I just stick with keiths and blue...its wat my dad buys and its what I take from him

Thanks now I want a beer :D

Beers

Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stoudt

Youngs Oatmeal Stoudt

Molson XXX (now thanks to coors available in the USofA)

New Castle Ale

Shiner Bock

Guiness

pretty much any IPA

Liquor

Jack

Amaretto Sours are nice on occasion

Actually, i like almost every brand of european beer, like the czech and german ones. These are best in my opinion.

When i went to the states last time, i tried some different beers, but in my view they are completely different, but some are kinda identical.

European beers are quite different, alot bigger bottles with alot more alcohol percentage. Its nice to pay $0.50 for a 15% beer. $7 for a 26 of Nimiroff vodka is a pretty sweet deal too, goes down so smooth.

Anybody make their own beer? I've made some from the Mr. Beer.com company. It's pretty good and if you play with the mixes and hops, you can actually make the flavor taste fairly similar to your favorite beers. The only problem is you can only make about 20 beers at a time and it takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks before you can drink after you first make it (that's why I now have 2 kegs-so I can make twice as much).

Otherwise, I like several of Lienenkugels beers, August Schell's Caramel Bock, August Schell's Maifest (a blonde doppelbock, it's awesome), Samual Adam's Light and Boulevard Wheat with a twist of lemon. If I'm powerdrinking, it's all good....Coors Light, Busch Light, etc. But my favorite beer of all is free......

I'd kill for a beer right now. Only if I could afford one right now...

If you come through DC some time I'll buy ya a beer

Naty Light!!!!!

... is gross

I have a little drankin story from last weekend. I was on a pub crawl, and by the last bar I hadn't really bought other people many drinks, but I was gettin em poured into me. I wasn't complaining, but figured I should do the gentlemanly thing and buy these 2 girls I was with some drinks. We get up to the bar and they ordered gladiators. I order a rockey mountain bear f-er, look at both the chicks and smile, and order a double blowjob. I thought it was pretty classy. Bartender flips out and she starts cursing at me and all this trash, and won't pour me the drink. She yanks this other bartender over and starts talking to him, and then this dude starts bitching at her. Turns out she was new, didn't know that was a drink and not just me being a vulgar bastard, and he ended up giving me all the drinks for 10 bucks :)

Anyways, I'll do pretty much any shot at bars, but my favorites are RMBF's (tequilla, JD, southern comfort), screaming dead nazis (Jag + 151 proof + rumple minze, take it on fire or put it out first), flaming dr. peppers (amaretto + 151 proof in a shot glass, that shot glass is in a wide/taller glass that you fill up with beer to the height of the shot glass, light the liquor on fire and blow it out then drink it, and it tastes just like dr. pep) those are all pretty freakin good. For beer right now I'm liking Sleeman's Cream Ale and I have some Masala Mama IPA that's pretty good.

Naty Light!!!!!

flaming dr. peppers (amaretto + 151 proof in a shot glass, that shot glass is in a wide/taller glass that you fill up with beer to the height of the shot glass, light the liquor on fire and blow it out then drink it, and it tastes just like dr. pep)

reminds me of:

FlamingDrink.gif

Only a spaz would end up like that though. Flaming jacks and vapor locks always keep us warm at the outdoor rinks.

*bump*

I am in the mood for a drink, so let's resurrect this one, eh?

Beers- Guinness, Harp, Old Foghorn, Stella, Boreale Blonde/Rousse, Anchor Steam, Ballast Point Brewery's Wahoo Wheat and Black Marlin Porter, Labatt Bleue, Maudite, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Brooklyn Brewery's Chocolate Stout, Newcastle, Boddington's...and good old cheap Pabst. I also drink Anheuser-Busch products seeing as how we employees get 2 cases a month gratis. It's mostly pisswater, but it's free hooch.

Liquors- Jameson, Bushmills, Glenfiddich, The Macallan, Ketel One, Smirnoff Black Label Vodka from Russia ( I confess that I can't quite remember if it was a Smirnoff or a Stoli. I remember it had a black label and looked like a Smirnoff label except for all the Russian on it), Grey Goose, Herradura, El Jimador, Corralejo, and Cazadores.

Mmm, now I need a drink. If only I had some cash.

--nick--

I'm a tequila fan myself. Some nice smooth anejo is a wonderful thing.

As far as beer, my current favorite is a local, St. Arnold's Amber Ale. Red Hook ESB, Guinness, Shiner Bock, and Killian's are all good. Young's Double Chocolate Stout is pretty dang tasty as well.

I also love a good dry, full-bodied red; a nice merlot or cabernet. Yum.

I'm a tequila fan myself. Some nice smooth anejo is a wonderful thing.

As far as beer, my current favorite is a local, St. Arnold's Amber Ale. Red Hook ESB, Guinness, Shiner Bock, and Killian's are all good. Young's Double Chocolate Stout is pretty dang tasty as well.

I also love a good dry, full-bodied red; a nice merlot or cabernet. Yum.

The only drinkable tequila is Don Julio.

It could've been Stoli Gold. That's a black label, and a very good vodka.

LOL do you work at SeaWorld?

Entirely possible that's what it was. I think I read the reviews on BevMo's website, saw it there, and bought it. It was really cheap, like 15.00 or something for a fitfh. Smoothest vodka I've ever had straight up.

And yes, I do work at SeaWorld...

--nick--