Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elle

Your favourite tipple

It serves happy hours well enough for me. Miller on tap is bear piss so options are limited for macros.

busch is awesome. what else can you get 30 beers for 11.99

Sound like you're all about quantity, not quality. Any Anheiser-Busch product gives me the screamers, and a terrible headache.

As far as Anheuser-Busch product goes I'm partial to Michelob Amber Bock, Bare Knuckle Stout, and Anheuser World Lager...

Sometimes it pays to work for a huge multi-billion dollar global conglomerate.

--nick--

Guinness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have said Guiness if the question was regarding my favorite food :D

yum

Yea or favorite soup! Ill like whatevers free. Being a college kid you tend to drink what others bring. whatever that may be. Beggers cant be choosers. I do enjoy a heini though. or a corona with a lime.

It may have been. You mean like how they had those generic white cans with "Soda Pop" or something on it? That's what this had, I couldn't believe it.

It may have been. You mean like how they had those generic white cans with "Soda Pop" or something on it? That's what this had, I couldn't believe it.

I had some of that at a party when I was in college. White can, black letters, BEER. Brutal stuff

gotta say..."good beer" and "good after hockey beer" are totally different.

for example...i like coors lite after hockey...probably because its like water.

busch is awesome. what else can you get 30 beers for 11.99

well if your going that route, go icehouse, 30 rack for 11.99 but like 5.5%, as oppsed to pussy american 3 or 4

Our team sponsor has been giving us a case (or so) of Sleeman's for every game. It's not half bad.

I'm a fan of Sleemans. I've been drinking some discounts lately, Bohemian and Maclays aren't terrible for roughly a buck a beer.

When taking an unashamed, quick route to drunkenness, it's all about Faxe Extra Strong. It's 10% alcohol, but you'd never know - it just tastes like a regular, above-average-quality beer. Also Kronenbourg 1664, Beck's, Pilsner Urquell, and Negra Modelo; because it's the only beer my girlfriend will drink with me. For some reason, watching her repeatedly drink vodka and cranberry juice is offensive to my beer-loving eyes.

When taking an unashamed, quick route to drunkenness, it's all about Faxe Extra Strong. It's 10% alcohol, but you'd never know - it just tastes like a regular, above-average-quality beer. Also Kronenbourg 1664, Beck's, Pilsner Urquell, and Negra Modelo; because it's the only beer my girlfriend will drink with me. For some reason, watching her repeatedly drink vodka and cranberry juice is offensive to my beer-loving eyes.

I had two cans of Faxe in Toronto a few years ago. Could've sworn I could start my car on it.