Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elle

Your favourite tipple

beer is Red Hook ESB fat tire and la batts pretty much in that order

wine. any cab/sav from chile

and I like whiskey either jack or wild turkey. but thats usually only in the winter time in the morning with tea. on a work day

I love Bloody Marys, but I always feel like too much of a candy-ass to order them anywhere, so I usually go with a rum and coke.

As far as beer, there's a Czech brand called Litovel that's the best alcohol I've ever tasted. I've never been able to find it around here, so it's generally plain-old Bud Light for me.

For beer, I love Caledonia (Scottish beer! Oh yeah!), Budweiser, Molson. Only these three for me, nothing else.

For spirits and stuff, I drink absinthe, vodka, Jack Daniel's, aftershock, jaggermeister, turaqi and I love the occasional Gin and Tonic.

Guinness from Blakes of the Hollow (local in my wifes hometown of Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland)

Guinness from the Cottage (local in my hometown, of Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Republic of Ireland)

Scotch, preferably Grouse

Irish, preferably Jameson 1780

Also like to try microbrews over here, so many beers brewed so differently, tasting from delicious to disgusting, but I will try them all

For beer: Moretti, Forst, Guinness, Hoegaarden.

Southern Confort and Ginger Ale isn't that bad, and of course Amaretto di Saronno with some ice!

Edited:

For whine "picolit" a white sweet wine from my region but very hard and expensive to find even here.

Good white wines like "Verduzzo", "Moscato", and of course "Prosecco" from Valdobbiadene!

Also white "Fragolino" is very good, too bad my father dont do it anymore...

Beer: Guiness, Yuengling, Blue Moon, Bass, Victory, Troegs Troegenator Triple Bock,

Liquor: Captain Morgan, Grey Goose, McClelland's scotch, Dewar's Irish Whiskey

Wine: coming around to the Aussie reds (Shiraz, Merlot, etc..) Talus makes a good domestic Pinot Noir.

For beer, I only like Guinness, but it has to be from the tap. And I usually have to be at a bar with friends, and a plate of Buffalo wings in front of me. (The real ones that you can only find in the Buffalo area, not the shoddy rip off ones you get elsewhere--but I'm not biased, haha.)

I prefer wine, though. Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite, followed closely by White Zinfandel.

busch is awesome. what else can you get 30 beers for 11.99

Why would you want to drink one of them, let alone 30?

busch is awesome. what else can you get 30 beers for 11.99

Sound like you're all about quantity, not quality. Any Anheiser-Busch product gives me the screamers, and a terrible headache.

Sound like you're all about quantity, not quality. Any Anheiser-Busch product gives me the screamers, and a terrible headache.
Why would you want to drink one of them, let alone 30?

yeh you guys are right, im lookin for the best deal not the highest quality beer, all of the guys drink it around here but then again were all between 16 and 18 years old so we will take what we can get B)