Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swlabr11

Warrior Krown LTE

Are there any differences between the LTE and the 360 helmets other than the padding? I can't seem to find much information on the LTE.

Thanks.

I would like to find out too. I have been using the Krown 360 for over the past year and very impressed by it. The back adjustment system is a bit worn out and so is the inside soft foam liner. I will be purchasing a new helmet in the summer and the new LTE is top of my list. Hope others can share some feedback on this helmet soon. From looking at photos on the web, I can see the inside padding is different and the front Warrior W logo piece.

Hey Guys -

Here is a quick run through of some features of the LTE that differ from the 360.

Price point – LTE is less than the 360 was at launch

Liner – is composed of EPP and comfort foam. These are tried and true liner materials that are proven in hockey helmet mfg. They have great characteristics focused on protection, durability, weight and fit. LTE does not use Impax Foam

Cosmetic – the LTE has a simple clean branding application using pad printing rather than jewels 3-D logos

Shell – the 4-play shell and adjustment system has been refined and improved. We made the mechanism and entire helmet more robust and responsive to finer adjustments.

Fit – the LTE helmet fits with a lower profile overall

Hey Guys -

Here is a quick run through of some features of the LTE that differ from the 360.

Liner – is composed of EPP and comfort foam. These are tried and true liner materials that are proven in hockey helmet mfg. They have great characteristics focused on protection, durability, weight and fit. LTE does not use Impax Foam

Cosmetic – the LTE has a simple clean branding application using pad printing rather than jewels 3-D logos

Shell – the 4-play shell and adjustment system has been refined and improved. We made the mechanism and entire helmet more robust and responsive to finer adjustments.

Whoa..ho..hoa!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, Jenks is in the house! Welcome brother!

Jenks is our PM for all things protective (Shin, Shoulder, Elbow, Pants, Helmets) and Success-ories (Bags, Jocks, Socks).

Nice! I've been trying to find out for a while how much length you get out of the covert dt2 pants size medium tall. Regular medium is great around waist but short in legs.

And what is up with dynasty ax1 lt/st

You must have noticed that for years now, we've had a dedicated thread for every stick Warrior has produced. Til that day comes, we won't be discussing it, so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit asking.

You must have noticed that for years now, we've had a dedicated thread for every stick Warrior has produced. Til that day comes, we won't be discussing it, so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit asking.

I'm waiting for the next round of people asking when the customizer will be updated :eye roll:

Nice! I've been trying to find out for a while how much length you get out of the covert dt2 pants size medium tall. Regular medium is great around waist but short in legs.

the tall pant offers 1" in added length.

Hey Guys -

will my 360 cage fit the new LTE helmet?

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question. I'm looking at getting a new helmet, considering this warrior krown lte, I currently use the Bauer Reakt Cage, anyone have any insight on how well these two work together?

I have a large Krown LTE I use with a large Re-akt cage for roller hockey and the combo works without any issues. I was trying to get the Re-akt to fit on a Cascade M11 and it fit, but the sides were rubbing on the J-clips (might be able to bend it out). No such problem with the LTE and the LTE has better ventilation so I like the setup for roller.

I tried on a LTE yesterday. The helmet is super comfy, and fit around my head really well. The worm screw adjuster is nice! Feels more robust then my 11k Dial (not a dig at my 11k-because its a really nice helmet-just an observation).

That's a tough question to answer as both the Re-akt and LTE have a fit range for each size and each head is shaped differently. I don't own a Re-akt, but have tried on and demoed the original and fit best into a medium. The LTE I have is a large and so are my other helmets.

Your best bet is to try on the LTE of course, but if you can't do that then if the helmets you use/have used in the past besides a re-akt were primarily mediums then stick with that size, but if you usually were a large in most makes and only had to go down to medium in a re-akt then go back up to a large for the LTE.