Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris_H

What did you get?

I did real well this Christmas.

Fender Hot Rod Deville Guitar Amp

2 Boss Pedals

10 cd's(Best of Van Halen, Guns N Roses, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin all the good stuff)

A ton of dvd's(dodgeball, led zeppelin)

Nirvana Box Set

Pickups for my guitar

clothes

money

Itrip for my Ipod

Vapor xx, ghost recon 2, xbox live wireless adaptor, itech i2 cage, clothes, simpsons seasons 2 3 4 5 and some other small things...probably forgot something but o well.

I got some clothes,beanies, LOT: RTOTK extened dvd completes the collection,evil dead 2 dvd, south park season4dvd, Miracledvd,jofa 5500 shoulder pads, ,a synergy si-core grip iginla, 50$ from aunt,and my mom and dad are giving me 200$ to get what ever else i want, and i havent been to the either side of the family which is either movies or gift certificates to some play or another. Oh yeah and my aunt got the family tickets to Greatlakes invational at the JOE. So a good christmas for me

Longboards! Those things are so fun, do you have hills near your house? Always fun to bomb hills, bro.

Ya, me and a bunch of my friends go on this big hill after school every friday.

What is itrip?

An attachment for iPod's, it broadcasts the sound from the ipod over an FM radio station, so you can listen to it in your car or wherever.

I got some boxers

shirts

pajamas

a Devils calendar

The Waterboy and Dodgeball on DVD

Da Ali G Show Season 1 DVD

Guns N' Roses greatest hits CD

System of a Down CD

hockey tape

Easton Synergy shoulder pads

helmet repair kit

a Synergy hat

a Blackhawks away jersey from my uncle (better than the Rangers jersey he gave me 11 years ago :P )

...and my first car: a 2005 Subaru Baja.

Kovy, I live in El Paso, Texas and yes we did get some snow. about 2-3''. But it isnt the first time in 100 years, we actually got some a couple years ago too. Everyone freaks out when it happens, it's neat. (sorry about off-topic)

bauer 8000

bauer 20-70 but i got those earlie

eminem encore cd

nike 1000 football

nike dri fit with weird elbow grip

nfsu2-i can kill ne one in any need for speed game lol

a pre paid credit card thingy with 35 dollars on it plus another 35 dollars

Nike hoodie

Hockey-related: Rinkrat Hotshot wheels, tape, laces

Misc: Easton Hoodie, Seinfeld DVD sets, Creed's Greatest Hits CD, cash, gift cards, about 15lbs. from all the food I've eaten

I got a Kenwood KDC-869 Receiver for my car, Return of the King extended edition, Pulp Ficiton collectors edition, Floyd Dark Side of the Moon, Led Zeppelin Greatest hits, pair of shoes, a shirt, some jeans, Jon Stewarts book, and around $100.

Didn't get too much this holiday (it was kinda slow this year for my dad's buisness but next year is gonna be a whole lot better) this is what I got-

Nike Dri-fit long sleeve, CCM Oxy Sox, smarthockey ball, spiderman 2 dvd

bourne supremecy dvd - awesom movie, lotr: rotk 4disc set, day after tomorrow dvd, tony hawks ug 2, tons of gift cards to best buy circuit city etc,

some sweaters and other clothes

Here is what I got :

- Easton gloves

- Inno Commander shafts(for me and my brother)

- New York Rangers socks(3 colors, Home, Away and Third)

- Digital Camera Sony5.1 Megapixels.(Brother)

- I have given a Kovalev NYR away jersey to my brother.

- Box of Large white tape for shin pads.

- Clothes

- Cash

- A couple other things(Chocolates, etc, ...)

pascalperron0104bz.jpg

damn kovy, you dig that kovalev swag. thats a lot of shafts.

i got some dvds (various 80s movies and aqua teen hunger force v.3), some 6 1/2s for my rsx, head automatica cd, and a dancin' james brown bobblehead doll thing that just kicks so much ass.

I got a Cashmere blazer, a courdoroy blazer, some ties from vineyard vines, and a breitling chronomat evoloutin watch B)

DAYUM, looks like we got a high roller hockey player here, pimpin the cashmere and breitling

i don't get christmas presents, but only because i wait for boxing day and january to load up on all of the cheap stuff. just after christmas, i got 3 pairs of timberlands (one pair workboots, one pair of hiker and a pair of casual shoes) some nike drifit stuff, new video card+battlefield 1942 and DVD burner for my computer, and still looking for more