Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i've skates in Tacks almost my entire life...

i had the same '03 952s a while back, but despite their overall comfort, it was probably CCM's worst year for Tacks, ever. busted tendon guards, and what i consider to be the "anti-wedge," which seems to pull away from the boot rather than sitting my heel back properly.

i skated in the ProTack model from the year after, and LOVED it, but was completely blown away by the most recent (and final) line of Tacks with the D-Lock.

i'm on my SECOND pair of 2006 Pro Tacks, and have another paird waiting in the closet ;)

hopefully i won't go through all of them before *crosses fingers* the Tacks line is rel-launched.

Those are the best skates ccm have ever made => ccm tacks 1052 custum lite ;)

Carbon outesole, kevlar finish boot, prolite 3, ...

10b8_1.JPG

1fc0_1.JPG

If you can get a pair your size, don't hesite a second!!

To me it goes with the legendary very first GRAF 709(with Black TUUK plus), MicronMega 10/90, old Bauer supreme 3000 (the green one) , ...

To bad that now, all those brands do not make those kind of dreaming boots anymore... :(

+++

In the tacks series => TACKS 752 InstaPump Kelvar were quite a fucking thing too :ph34r: when they first come out

5080263.jpg

killthepoodle> DO you have a picture of those 2000's?

Cause that year I only remember that there were 3000 (green), 4000 (red), 5000(brown). The best was the 3000's :P

I think if CCM put out a new top of the line tack, Id probably use those over the XXXX's im getting next week

Not ice but still Tacks.8f0lqw4.jpg

Rick Henry

More of my Tacks......and CCM Edge 4.5

7yqdfg3.jpg

Rick Henry

Edited by Rick

The first pic is my CCM 652 Super Tacks that I converted to inline with Sprung chassis. The other pair is the old style 655 Super Tacks boot with a Sherwood E-frame. The 655 was the boot version CCM made for roller hockey in the early 90's. It was basically the same boot as the 652 ice boot but the 655 had a black felt tongue. The other pic is a pair of old style 552 Super Tacks I converted to inline and the other pair is a pair of the old CCM 4.5 Edge skates I bought at Hockey World for $50 and converted to inline. Rick Henry

RBK 9K's with Carbon T'blades.

rbk9k-1.jpg

rbk9k-2.jpg

Insanely light (668.4g each skate, but size 5.5D mind you) - I hope they hold up to punishment though.

orgasmic. It seems like putting t'blades on most skates make them awesome lol. Like the Old NIkes with the t'blades

killthepoodle> DO you have a picture of those 2000's?

Cause that year I only remember that there were 3000 (green), 4000 (red), 5000(brown). The best was the 3000's :P

No......but they were black and white.....no color at all. They were pro stock Marc Bureau skates......hella stiff and very very comfortable. I still have not found a pair of skates that fit that good. Some prick stole them from me.......

Ok finally got my camera back

picture007ld8.th.jpg

Missing in picture

One90 elbow

2 warrior 85 flex shaft NG

1 mission hex2 85 flex shaft

1 easton stealth cnt sakic 85 flex

You have nice things..

wow, big spender :P Im grabbing myself some Vapor XXXX's skates this week. Then im upgrading some(most) of my equipment soon after. I havnt decided which stick I want to grab tho either a Dolo, one90, AK27, or S17

Yea i have the GWS (gear whore synd) and i get the (HIWCYCC) Honey i will cut your Credit card from time to time.

The s17 look very promissing and i have tried the Dolo (really liked it) and the one90 (mix emotion) so anyway get the feel of the stick you want in your LHS and you will find the one suited for you (only turn off for now concerning the s17 is the damn 100 flex only)