Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

ce01.jpg

ce02.jpg

ce03.jpg

ce04.jpg

Just bought some new stuff (gloves, skates). Not pictures is my old 8000 helmet and zbubble sticks.

Oh, as for the not matching laces on the Vapors.......Skate cut to my laces on one boot during my first skate with them, lol. Too bad, I like the stock laces.

Nothing special here, but I was pretty psyched to have picked these up.

Nylon TPS HGT Pro Return Wild gloves. The cuff is a little longer than normal, giving them a more traditional fit.

I don't necessarily care for the Minnesota Wild as a team, but I have to admit, the color combo is my favorite by far. So ugly, yet so good. :)

Long cuff on those. I dig Atlanta's gloves as far as gaudy ones go.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tyler B @ Oct 19 2007, 06:09 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

new skates

101920071641.jpg

101920071643.jpg

101920071644.jpg

How are these skates? Are they stiff compared to the 2005 Pro Tack?

Edited by sirunsky88

1753098126_f92da2ee70_o.jpg

My new to me skates. Got the boots used on ebay cheap and a good deal on the holders/steel from duckjob. The first time I tried them on the neutral pitch and wasn't very excited. I put them on the forward pitch for a game and they felt almost perfect! Still getting used to the new radius, but I am really happy with the look and feel on these!

I also added some Supreme 30 elbows but those aren't very interesting to look at.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tyler B @ Oct 19 2007, 06:09 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

new skates

never really looked at the 2005 pro tack. just breifly and they seemed a little softer. they are pretty much a white 952/992 skate.

this is my stuff, nothing too special but functional...

specially like my vapor 10´s, they are pro stock got them from a good friend of mine who´s a pro. and my old ccm helmet, could not imagine to wear anything else.

this is just the stuff i am wearing right now, still got some other stuff up in the attic, well i am not that kind of new school ( except the dolomite :) )

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2113/176151...92f595f.jpg?v=0

sticks, lidstrom comp blade on all eastons

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/176146...9a90902.jpg?v=0

vapor 10´s

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2007/176141...1a6127e.jpg?v=0

tps hgt´s and old ccm helmet

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2073/176057...5d9e524.jpg?v=0

well thats it for now, maybe i post some of my old stuff to, for you "oldschool" guys out there ( if there are any?)

B)-->

QUOTE(Tyler B @ Oct 26 2007, 12:55 AM)

new skates

never really looked at the 2005 pro tack. just breifly and they seemed a little softer. they are pretty much a white 952/992 skate.

Does the White Tack 972 comes in E width? I can only find D width in Sportchek so far.

Number21, nice mix and very classy style.

Bucko; Love the gear, I always thought that the Vapor 10 and 8090's were the best looking Bauer skates to this day.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tyler B @ Oct 26 2007, 12:55 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

new skates

Does the White Tack 972 comes in E width? I can only find D width in Sportchek so far.

ask sport chek. ccm's d width is really wide equivelent to E in rbk from my experience.

Finally decided to find a camera and take some pics of my gear.

These are some of the pics:

SticksOverall.jpg

Overall2.jpg

Overall1.jpg

9kGloves.jpg

CBraunProfile.jpg

CBraunCurve.jpg

8k pants and 9k gloves brand new never used yet

colt 45 those gloves look sick as does the rest of your stuff, they would have matched my school team perfectly, except they desided to cut it.

thanks...yeah my team colors are black/gold/white for travel and green/gold/black for highschool...and thanks for the compliment

colt, what's the shape of the handle on the sickkick, and is yours sr or intermediate?

P34 (Modano) sr. reg. flex not cut down or anything...and im not 100% positive what you mean by shape of the handle...but its kind of rounded...like the Catapult 10.0 ishh if thats what you meant...

and as for the gloves...my LHS called up RBK and luckily they had a pair hangin around their inventory...i love the guys at my LHS...they're so dependable

colt45, you play for Red Bank Generals by any chance? Fantastic rink you guys have. I play for Hollydell

yeah i do...rink managment really deserves kudos for keepin it in tip-top shape...i guess u noticed the helmet