Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey Swiss17, how do you like your new 4rolls? I was thinking of getting a pair this week. I'm a habs fan and it seems like all the players use these gloves, they look really comfortable.

Have 2 pair of the 4 rolls....most comfortable glove I have ever worn. Your hands will thank you.

colt 45 those gloves look sick...

Those would look stellar with the MSH jerseys

Speaking of MSH jerseys...wanted to know if it was possible to get them...for a price of course. I want to show some love for our virtual stomping ground on my travels from rink to rink across the country.

Hey Swiss17, how do you like your new 4rolls? I was thinking of getting a pair this week. I'm a habs fan and it seems like all the players use these gloves, they look really comfortable.

i was debating between those and the vapor XV, also in habs colors. i ended up getting the vapors because i didn't need the added protection and because i liked the snugness of it. for the price though, the 4 rolls are definitely good ones.

Here is my updated stock:

Everything:

107_2306.jpg

Cooper MBP 800 Girdle, Pro Tacks + Sprungs, Intake, RBK 4K Shins:

107_2307.jpg

JockPlus one-piece, HS22 Tint Half Visor, Millenium Grippers, Outdoor Pro 250s, extra bearings, Eagle x50, Synergy Socks, Hyper Titanium Pants:

107_2308.jpg

The whole stick collection(minus a swd 9950 and a few cut-ops tapered shafts I'm trying to get rid of):

sticks-1.jpg

Edited by TBLfan

The whole stick collection(minus a swd 9950 and a few cut-ops tapered shafts I'm trying to get rid of):

sticks-1.jpg

wow now I dont feel so bad, I took a similar photo of my collection all lined up because I just moved, I'll put it up when I get back from class.

Love the Christian goalie sticks, and that Heaton Brodeur too. I've still got a Belfour Christian tha's in perfect shape - after twelve years! It's tje ultimate backup stick.

the koho 590 is my baby. It's the lightest goalie stick I've ever felt, it actually feels lighter than the vapor XXX! It's an Eklund pro return and I got it for $20!

I think the christians weigh literally twice as much.

BTW the green tape is a red flag for only practice use. It's got soo many dings and dents, the paddle near the heel is actually broken but it's good for practice... Just can't play the puck! It's amazing, if it was the H6 or the 590 it would be completely unuseable.

Edited by TBLfan

Cleaning out my parent's garage over the weekend.. found some of my old stuff.. I'd say this is over 15yrs old (probably from 91 or 92)

old-school-gear.jpg

bauer formula 20 skates, ccm elbows/shins, flak glove (only found 1), easton garter.. also found some ccm supra pants and shouldies

Hey JBONE how to the 5030's hold up. I have SOP 7000's and 9950's just curious. Also whats the cost on them,

thanks

Well with the ones I had last year, a few of them lasted about 2-3 weeks but then 1 or 2 shattered after only a couple shots. There very flexy and I love the feel of them. And these ones came to 49.99 a piece CND.

Some of my new SOP's with the remaining old one.

newsops001wx1.jpg

newsops002zw6.jpg

love those sop's. i've had the sop5030's too, but opted for tapered 950 sops this season. my question for you is how do you like the traditional handle, and the weak flex. i would consider the 7000 sop be a better model with the added fiberglass resin.

cheers

They are most definitely Drury/Drury-esque.

We should require a license to identify curves around here because it seems like whenever someone throws up a picture of a PM9/Forsberg-ish blade for example, responses such as "That looks like Gaborik, Yzerman, etc" seem to be tossed all over the thread.

Killa Kyle - it's supposed to be close to the Easton Drury but it's slightly different. Same lie and blade shape.

June- I like the traditional handle better than the shaved. I've tried the shaved out on some Momemtum Carbon sticks and wasn't feeling it too much. I love the weak flex as long as the blade stays stiff. Great for snappers. I wasn't too much of a fan of the 7000's because of the fiberglass so that's why I got the 5030's.

How about making a rule that...

If you post a picture of a stick/blade, you must disclose the exact name, brand and model so people will stop wasting server bandwidth with 3 dimensional questions regarding 2 dimensional pix.

Simple right?!