Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Changed my Holder from ccm epro to LS2 and i really like the difference.And of course i am a blue maniac so the holder got blue!remember i use the atlanta trasher blue shirt so it match.

DUDE! There was so much promise when I read about the LS2, then BLUE. Those skates are trashed right now. :(

I'm not an all white skate jocker, but the Grafs and RbK's are tastefully whited.

Took the word's right out of my mouth.

Edited by Aussie Joe

I was never a black holder lover but god damn !!!! they are sexy!

haha i hate black holders on 99.9% of skates too but i guess these fit in that 0.01% category. sick

i tried it out last week on tues and had a game on Thur... I felt a noticable difference.

It's not bulky nor does it budge. its for resistance training. to make me stronger on my skates

I went through physical therapy for a leg contusion + hematoma, and part of the rehab was ankle weights. I was curious about their use for normal activities, like running, and obviously skating. I was told that you should never use ankle weights for anything except rehab, or stationary movement. Using them otherwise can put unnecessary strain on ligaments and muscles in your legs, and lead to tears, pulling certain extremities and so on. So I advise against using them except for stationary movement. Having resistance for skating is best used with pulling a tire around, a small parachute for wind resistance (Mike Modano uses this I believe), or if you have one, a bungee cord or a harness to strap to your chest or waist area. My very large $0.02.

Theres actually a product that does the same thing, fits in between the holder and the skate, think the weight was adjustable, saw them at total hockey last time i was there.

Nothing special here, but I was pretty psyched to have picked these up.

Nylon TPS HGT Pro Return Wild gloves. The cuff is a little longer than normal, giving them a more traditional fit.

I don't necessarily care for the Minnesota Wild as a team, but I have to admit, the color combo is my favorite by far. So ugly, yet so good. :)

tpsmin.jpg