Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Anyone know the number of NHLers who use T-blades? I've only seend one, don't recall who.

I swear I saw someone on San Jose last year with them on G35's. I want to say Vlasic. Looked briefly on getty but couldnt find anything.

:rolleyes: don't know if the 2 still are with the t blade this yr

Edited by pwrfwd26

Nice gear but how do you like those shoulder pads.I am still in search for the perfect fit one!

(5030,missions 75 and 85,one90) all been done and not the fit i am looking for.

I find the shoulder pads are amazing. I have been playing inline hockey for a while and find most shoulder pads big, bulky and restricting. I find the Farrell fit big but feel like nothing out there. I had to adjust the straps a little by adding more velcro (to fit tighter) and curve the plastic caps more (as they stuck out to much) but after that, they were gravy!

These bad boys showed up in the mail today. As I've mentioned in another thread, my Bauer 6000's were overkill for the league I'm currently playing in, so I picked up these SP300's instead. (my camera had an incident involving a concrete floor, so I had to find this stock picture.)

4892_1.JPG

Willing to sell your Stealth or Dolomite? :D

Stealth went in a trade and the Dolomite is not for sale right now. Man you should have checked out the sale thread?

Heres my gear

Love the Tolzer Lowen jersey Mal, I seriously regret giving mine away to our goalie when I got back from Germany. Can you buy these online yet?

I am not sure, I traded a kid for it in Germany in Bad Tolz. I also got a Ice tigers, Sweedish and Japan one.

Look at the sig, mack - fucking Chuck Norris bullshit. That should act as some sort of indication of what we're working with, here.

I'm all for busting idiots who ask when the new stick/skate/whatever is coming out (or any other retarded question), but it's just a typo. Lighten up a bit. ;)

Not sure about this specific case but I can't say it's a typo since I've seen people spell it that way in many places, not just on a message board. I would imagine these same people wouldn't like it if we called them reetards.

These bad boys showed up in the mail today. As I've mentioned in another thread, my Bauer 6000's were overkill for the league I'm currently playing in, so I picked up these SP300's instead. (my camera had an incident involving a concrete floor, so I had to find this stock picture.)

4892_1.JPG

Always admired these from afar, I'd have gotten them if they came in XL. Did you consider 5030s as well?