Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My assortment of junk.

*pic*

How are the Easton gloves? I have a pair of Easton 4roll nylons already, but I was tempting the idea of picking these up to try out, and was wondering if those were any different.

How are the Easton gloves? I have a pair of Easton 4roll nylons already, but I was tempting the idea of picking these up to try out, and was wondering if those were any different.

My buddy got them for me for Christmas. They're the ones from EWH. I honestly like them. I had some Vapor XXX gloves, and decided to give these a whirl.

I dont know what palms these have, they're not like the normal 4 roll easton gloves Ive had. The palms are stiff, but once they get warmed up and sweated in, I love them.

Getting back in to hockey, ordered some new crap this week...vapor xxx lite and itech tint visor lol Also, ordering some new gloves this weekend, still not sure what I want...I want my old eagles re-palmed but I was told about $80 for the pair from Hockey Shop or Cyclone Taylor which is ridiculous imo...

oh and yes I used to wear those danglers in full contact hockey.

equip.JPG

My buddy got them for me for Christmas. They're the ones from EWH. I honestly like them. I had some Vapor XXX gloves, and decided to give these a whirl.

I dont know what palms these have, they're not like the normal 4 roll easton gloves Ive had. The palms are stiff, but once they get warmed up and sweated in, I love them.

Yeah, I know they are from EWH. I got mine from Purehockey about a year ago. I'm currently in the old GX 1300 glove. Stocked up on 3 pairs of those. I'll probably splurge and get those blackouts for some summer hockey. Thanks man.

Yeah, I know they are from EWH. I got mine from Purehockey about a year ago. I'm currently in the old GX 1300 glove. Stocked up on 3 pairs of those. I'll probably splurge and get those blackouts for some summer hockey. Thanks man.

I rock an old set of 9500 and 9800 every now and then. Talk about a worldly difference over the years :D

Edited by David_4x4

Getting back in to hockey, ordered some new crap this week...vapor xxx lite and itech tint visor lol Also, ordering some new gloves this weekend, still not sure what I want...I want my old eagles re-palmed but I was told about $80 for the pair from Hockey Shop or Cyclone Taylor which is ridiculous imo...

oh and yes I used to wear those danglers in full contact hockey.

http://www.sfu.ca/~jmillerd/equip.JPG

Repalming is a really labor intensive process.

got these today malkin all star gloves

WHERE did you get those?

Unreal.

Those grafs with the black t-blades look pretty amazing as well.

Were the grafs mounted seperately with the black t-blades? How are the tongues on the pair of grafs? Any break down sign yet?

add two nipple grip warrior dolos pro stock. one ~70 flex one ~95 flex. (shaft + blade combos)

http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=h...lekrightey4.jpg

Joken Hecht on left, Milan Michalek on the right.

Excuse the poor lighting and dirty floor, but it was the whitest floor in the house :P

Also add coconut scented wax.

Edited by lotus