Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My G3's and 703's both with the gaudy gold lettering gone. Drilled the access holes into the 703 soles today also so I can change out steel if needed. Debating removing the lettering/logos on the holders too. Crappy cell phone pic; will try to update to a better one later...

0_IMAG0069.jpg

Edited by Too Old

cmvondran - Yeah they are all right. That was a year ago. There are about 15 to 20 more in the collection now. I'll get an updated picture when I quit being so lazy

I'm liking the pads ISTOUT, I was thinking of contacting him to see if he could add some protection to my sher-wood traditionals, namely new bicep protectors and making the shoulder caps loose as opposed to attached to the bicep guards... was thinking that it couldn't be done but after seeing the difference in your pads I'm sure peaches is the way to go.

Now that my 8 yr old daughter is home I had her take some pics so you could see and get a better idea of how the pad modifacations look and fit when worn..

SANY0230-1.jpg

SANY0234.jpg

SANY0235.jpg

Man, I'm going to have to agree with the others, I freaking hate spiders, and from what i hear Aust has some of the most posionious ones

Man! That's just a wolf spider, if they bite you get a tiny nickel piece of necrosis and thats it. The Sydney Funnell web (very close cousin of your Black Widow) is a deadly sucker alongside the Redback Spider as well.

Funnily enough when I tried to kill that guy, a cockroach came running out. He forgot about dodging me with the fly spray, grabbed the cockroach and ran upwards into the ceiling space for dinner with the missus. I felt like Steve Irwin for the briefest of moments.

;)

Yea, those Redbacks are friggin everywhere! I killed at least two dozen of them last year in my garage and garden alone.

picked these up off of ebay for 90$ including shipping from the U.S. thought it was a pretty good deal they are pretty much brand new looks like they are brand new actually. these gloves are so comfy. they also say skills challenge 2009 not sure what there from but im very happy with my purchase. sorry about the pictures there from my iphone, only camera i got.

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

Edited by k-ody.m

The Skills Challenge is the day before the NHL All-Star game. Nice find!

I would think those are from the NCAA Skills Challenge. I know one place was selling RBK pants from that event.

They get some wicked swag there. Or, at least it looks like they do.

They sure do. Nice to see my cousin in that video.

edit - My goodness are Orpik and Bradford a bunch of goofbags.

Edited by gerbe3:16

They get some wicked swag there. Or, at least it looks like they do.

They sure do. Nice to see my cousin in that video.

edit - My goodness are Orpik and Bradford a bunch of goofbags.

Yeah thats what I intially thought, NCAA but the vid is proof i guess, but when NCAA skills comes to mind this is what I always think of this:

Edited by ovechkin_368

Our team jerseys with my gloves that I posted a couple of pages back

035.jpg

Where did you get those eastons? Ive been looking for a pair ever since my buddies brother got this ONE glove mixed up in his off-season bag and brought it home:

dglove.jpg

I tried it on and it was so butter, but no mate!