Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Phaneuf´s not so sloppy seconds. No pumps. Just perfect.

Did you pick these up off ebay? If so I was going to BIN, but someone beat me to it... <_<

Yes, it was me. I had been looking these kind of 9ks for quite some time.

iPhone002.jpg

Koho C21 in a 100 Flex Z-Bubble grip (3' plug)

iPhone003.jpg

iPhone007.jpg

Tapered toed Sakic woodie in a OPS 87 flex One95 shaft

iPhone005.jpg

iPhone001.jpg

Warrior Saprykin pro stock in a 70 flex Synergy II

iPhone006.jpg

Koho C21 tapered in a Pro (102) Flex Bauer XV grip shaft (Needs to be cut about an inch)

iPhone008.jpg

Toed P88 Vapor XVI woodie

Sap2.jpg

Another view of the Saprykin

I also have a Malkin pro stock in a 100 flex Dolo shaft grip, SE6 Gaborik 85 flex grip, and a huge toed Sakic in a flipped U+. Sorry for picture quality, they were uploaded from my iPhone/BlackBerry.

i know i just posted all my gloves but i just got these today so i have to post em up

cimg3168.th.jpg

they are navy not black. and are a 14" narrow. i got a great deal on them at my lhs came to $180 cdn after taxes

cant wait to use them this weekend :D

Dukes. i think the only pair thats the same as those is a 13" narrow but they might have more in the back. they have the exact same but black with silver in 14" that i know. i think they got more too. the price tag said $249.99 but they guy told me it was only $160 then after tax came to just over $180. i couldn't pass that up lol

Leafe Equipment Sale today from 10-4... I showed up at 8am and was 7th in line so was in the first 10 groupings. Gloves-$100 Sticks-$100 Pants-$100 Skates-$150 socks were 2$ but they didnt have any edge.

IMG_0093.jpg

Here's what I picked up.

IMG_0094.jpg

3 Jason Blakes. 80 flex with a forsberg type curve. They had one more xxxx 77 flx, but i pretty much grabbed most of his sticks.

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Edited by CheesePlz

i was there at like 10, didn't get in till like 11, jack shit if you shot right, unless you happen to like heel curves, most of the glove had holes and stuff in it too, no helmets oh well nice pick ups cheese

did you see the mission gloves that had no cuff? :P

Edited by K9 Unit

I saw some L7's but I thought they had cuffs on them? I didn't see any other missions though. And your right, there wasn't much of a stick collection there. Except if you wanted kaberles aks.

Today's new goodies. Hejduk tapered pro stock blades with Z-Tac coating (x2). Pictures don't catch it perfectly, but it's a smallish open toe curve. Was hoping to use one in my new Harrow shaft, but they're long hosel'd tapereds. I don't want to cut the shaft down just for these, since I don't know whether I like them. Now I'm just waiting on my Samsonov customs to arrive...

FILE0365.jpg

FILE0367.jpg

FILE0370.jpg

Edited by HattrickSwayze

i'll do it tmr. if thats ok? i like the extension, since i have small wrist i basically have the same mobility as i would have had with the 9144/5044 (i use size 5 too) with more protection. but my glove does touch the extension sometimes but doesn't bother me enough

btw when you want to let go of those gloves pm please!

Skates twice with the 8K pros so far this week- love them. Extension doesn't bother me at all, feels great on the ice and the size 5's are locked on my elbow, no adjusting them every whistle blow. Tossed my teammate my 9077's in size 6 to use for a game, he kept them ;)

CheesePlz, nice pick-ups! I was in the second batch of group that went down right at the beginning. Not sure who you were but I'm assuming you witnessed the little melee with the line jumper thing lol

I walked away with a pair of Blakes gloves and a few pairs of socks. Was looking for the Blakes 77 flex X60 but i guess the first group got to them :P

OK my last goodies (for this week) showed up just now. My Harrow custom wood Samsonov clones. As you can see the curve is pretty close to the original, just not quite as open. At first I thought it didn't have enough toe, but after a closer look I think it's just the openness that throws it off? I kind of expected it to be off a little bit, so I'm not dissapointed, but I was really hoping it'd be a dead ringer. The profile is dead-on however, and they're very light. I took the Harrow 300 blade out of my 300 shaft, and it feels better balanced with the wood blade than with the composite. I'm excited to try them out tonight.

FILE0372.jpg

FILE0374.jpg

Yeah its a bit hard to see if it came out as a toe because like you said it seems like the samsonov shows more toe with the openness, do you have a top view?

Did you just tell them to make it more neutral?

No I just wanted a straight up clone. I think it's just the openness that's making the Samsonov (original) look like it has more toe. I lined up a new blade with the original in these pictures. If you look at the bottom side of the curve, it's dead-on. But if you flip it over, you can see it doesn't line up 100%, which makes me believe the clones need to be opened up a bit more. Kind of hard to tell though.

FILE0376.jpg

FILE0378.jpg

Edited by HattrickSwayze