Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have JOFA 5066 elbows in a 5 (Medium) and they fit pretty well. Coming from a 4 (Small) 9K I was a little worried, but it worked out just fine. I did shorten the straps though...

Larrivee, do those fit similar to the RBK sizing? I'm assuming so, since RBK more or less too kover the Jofa line. I remember when people were first looking for those I found a bunch of sites with them in size 5. Now that I could need a new set of elbows, they're nowhere to be found. I'm just wondering whether I could fit a size large or not, I'm in a medium in RBK 4k's.

As far as I can tell, at least in the Pro series, nothing changed but the graphics (9144 Pro is 7k Pro, 9177 Pro is 8k Pro). I can't say on retail.

I also have these, which are a 6 and were identical to my 8k Pro's in 6 (except for the wrist extension of course). I decided I needed a 5.

91441.jpg

i have the 9177, the different material at the extension looks interesting, wonder whats the difference :ph34r:

Can you post a pic? The material on the 8k Pro Cuff Extension is very similar to the material on the 7K shoulder pad's caps.......

The extensions are stiff as hell. The one for my lower hand actually interferes with my glove....and the cuff is SHORT:

warrior1.jpg

Edited by larrivee

i'll do it tmr. if thats ok? i like the extension, since i have small wrist i basically have the same mobility as i would have had with the 9144/5044 (i use size 5 too) with more protection. but my glove does touch the extension sometimes but doesn't bother me enough

btw when you want to let go of those gloves pm please!

Edited by K9 Unit

Since we're doing TBL gloves, just picked these up for Drew -

PRE_2009-11-28-210305.jpg

PRE_2009-11-28-210316.jpg

Half porto, half nylon, single side pads.

I also moved on to RBK elbow pads. Have Gary Roberts' 8k Pros on now; just like those but w/o the extension. It's a little bit longer than my 5044s but it works.

Prospal was the last to wear that style Z-air but he didn't have solid print for the Easton logo. The last two I remember with those gloves were Prospal and Boyle before he went to the standard 4-roll. Boyle's had solid print for the Easton logo.

Very nice, how much more were they?

There isnt any extra charge for it I paid $599+tax(IL). shipping was free but had to wait about 3weeks!

those look prety dope! total hockey?

yes, total hockey.

Edited by JayK47

The first thing that I think of is thank god I don't have to break in another pair of x60, still think they'd be nicer with the graphics on the side rather than the plain black