Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Putting some of the newer stuff to use... our last regular session game before playoffs begin next weekend. We all wore "E & L" stickers in memory of my friend and team mate's daughter Elizabeth and her cousin Lyric; taken back in July and bodies found last week. Our local USHL team had them done and they set us up for our adult league with a bunch of them for everyone to wear too. Hope they catch the coward(s) who abducted and killed two innocent young girls.

croppedwarrior.jpg

A larger view of the helmet stickers to show the details/colors better; actual ones are about 1 1/4" in diameter:

eandlsticker.jpg

Edited by Too Old
  • Like 1

No, the reeboks are retail.

I've owned several Pro Stock 852s and there is really no difference between these retail versions. Canadian vs Chinese made sure, but I don't think most people could tell the two apart.

Finally went to clear out some junk and go thru an old stick bag. I still have another one to go thru, but this one had some shafts (ACs, Grip Lites and some blacked-out shafts I think were supposed to be Warrior/Innos) and these relics. Apologies if this runs big:

2ylttdy.png

1zfsufa.png

They go: Vapor X, Nolan, Sundin - Sundin ST (I think that's what that model was called) - Sundin SiCore, Lundmark Stealth (forgot how gorgeous those were)- P31 XN10, Doan SiCore.

The things I would do to have this.

The things I would do to have this.

Agreed. If I had a time machine and could only do 3 things, here's what I would do:

1. November 1968: Go to Vegas and bet a lot of money on the Mets to win the World Series in 1969.

2. September 2001: Write an anonymous letter to warn Logan International and Newark International about the 9/11 passengers.

3. 2004: Use my winnings from the 69 Mets to buy out the stock of Stealths.

Edited by mcawesome

Why do you people need to quote all these exrta large pics?

It just makes this thread hard on the eyes to read.

It's just because of the new way quotes work. The board software used to strip out the photos from quotes. Since the quoting has changed in the new software, the old fix isn't working anymore. I believe I recall JR saying he was/is going to look into it.

I've just been manually removing photos from quotes, since I know the admins dont want huge photos being quoted all the time.

Edited by OptimusReim

It's just because of the new way quotes work. The board software used to strip out the photos from quotes. Since the quoting has changed in the new software, the old fix isn't working anymore. I believe I recall JR saying he was/is going to look into it.

I've just been manually removing photos from quotes, since I know the admins dont want huge photos being quoted all the time.

Well, no, the normal board behavior is to quote pictures.

We would add a modification so that they were not quotable, but it's not ready for this version as of yet.

The courteous thing would be to not quote the pictures.

Well, no, the normal board behavior is to quote pictures.

We would add a modification so that they were not quotable, but it's not ready for this version as of yet.

The courteous thing would be to not quote the pictures.

I think we both just said the same thing.

Seriously, Pure Hockey?

Ahaha, that sucks. Simple mistake. If you bought it online and if you have a retail store somewhere with those kinds of security tags, you could ask them to take it off for you. Bring your receipt obviously to avoid hassle.

Ahaha, that sucks. Simple mistake. If you bought it online and if you have a retail store somewhere with those kinds of security tags, you could ask them to take it off for you. Bring your receipt obviously to avoid hassle.

Oh man, having that happen w/ an online purchase would drive me batty.

I was frustrated, but like many other people here, I do have several other pairs of gloves to fall back on. What was almost as shocking is how small those are for a 13" glove.

Nexus to one80, I am thinking about doing the samething myself. Plus they are lighter too.
how are the pads treating you? i have the supreme one60s.

So I tried them out last night. They fit 100% better then my nexus did. They did not move out of place once. The padding in them was great. I blocked a few shots from the point and didn't feel it. The knee has a nice cushion to them. The only issue I had thigh guard kept getting caught on my pants, but I'm sure that will go away once they break in a little more. The same thing happened with the nexus shins till they where broken in.

So I tried them out last night. They fit 100% better then my nexus did. They did not move out of place once. The padding in them was great. I blocked a few shots from the point and didn't feel it. The knee has a nice cushion to them. The only issue I had thigh guard kept getting caught on my pants, but I'm sure that will go away once they break in a little more. The same thing happened with the nexus shins till they where broken in.

thats good, yea i like my one60s for the most part, the only thing i have against them is strap for the calf thats a little too big for me cause when i secure it the strap sticks out a little. I don't have the biggest calves so that might be why there is some extra material. Edited by hockeyguy1