Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

IMG_3102_zps310b1973.jpg

After looking for the past couple years with zero luck I was finally able to track down my holy grail of sticks locally on Craigslist, and the seller just happened to have 2 of them for only $30 each. Both are brand new and uncut.

• Like 2

IMG_3102_zps310b1973.jpg

After looking for the past couple years with zero luck I was finally able to track down my holy grail of sticks locally on Craigslist, and the seller just happened to have 2 of them for only $30 each. Both are brand new and uncut.

Wow! I'm pretty jealous.

those twigs remind me of the stick in Mighty Ducks Movies hahaha

Haha yep well I was 9 when the first movie came out and it definitely had something to do with it along with being a LA Gretzky era kid.

So I unload a bunch of skates that I didn't need/wear and pick up a pair of U+CL to replace my One90's. Then I see these on Ebay in my size and width, new in box and compulsivlt pull the trigger. Wanted a pair badly back in the day but had a Tacks 352 budget....

Jakebirthday2013063_zpsd20c5be2.jpg

So I unload a bunch of skates that I didn't need/wear and pick up a pair of U+CL to replace my One90's. Then I see these on Ebay in my size and width, new in box and compulsivlt pull the trigger. Wanted a pair badly back in the day but had a Tacks 352 budget....

If those were the pumps I would be EXTREMELY jealous, loved those skates (with tuuks).

If those were the pumps I would be EXTREMELY jealous, loved those skates (with tuuks).

Yes had the 752 pumps with black tuuks. Man those were good skates. Had them for years.

Pro Stock Hustlers from Bowling Green University. Paid a pretty penny for them but love the colors and the hustler pants in general. Also liked these because of the lack of the six-pack protector which I found to be a bit of an annoying and unnecessary piece of protection for a winger.

photo-5_zpsf184304f.jpg

• Like 1

Think I might be good on blades for a little while...

Dozen P89 Bauer Tapered Replacement blades

post-863-0-89346400-1359918496_thumb.jpg

Also picked up these pants. All black Bauer Pro Return pants, thinking Devils b/c of the Bauer logo down the side of the pant.

post-863-0-48471200-1359918638_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I played hockey in the mid 90s as a teenager and I'm about to start playing again.

You can't imagine how happy I was to find a store that was still selling old Easton sticks.

It will also allow me to try out some "new" curves.

DSC02095_zpsb012168a.jpg

DSC02103_zps2c952915.jpg

DSC02107_zpsdd8748a5.jpg

Curves from left to right: Zubrus, Ciccarelli, Sakic, Yzerman

Edited by stevenmeier

Not hockey equipment, but I thought it was worth showing off. Can't wait to read it!

k6XrH.png

Not hockey equipment, but I thought it was worth showing off. Can't wait to read it!

k6XrH.png

Nice! JR was just here in Minnesota. I had his all start jersey on, and told him he was the reason I wear #27. Asked him to put it on for a pic. He said "good thing you washed it first"

20130125_184135.jpg

Edited by hrbekroenick