Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

cf94b18bd2968e0d60004d4353183736.jpgHave this strange code on Total One NXG Griptac stick. What mean T1 in the end?

Probably just means "Total One".

Also, not sure the "show it off" thread is the correct place for this, for future reference :)

Maybe, but stick weight like NXG, lighter than T1

Probably just means "Total One".

Also, not sure the "show it off" thread is the correct place for this, for future reference :)

I told myself I wasn't going to collect gloves anymore, but after seeing a few GX pairs go by... I couldn't pass these up. Like new condition. Hopefully they'll be used for something fruitful down the line.

LWAMG.jpg

11265px.jpg

CCM U+ CL's...14"

First pair of non-Bauer gloves since the original Nike Bauer 4-Rolls. Just got done using em for the first time, gotta say I'm really, really impressed with them. Have to be broken in more, something I had grown used to with Bauer gloves, but shouldn't be an issue at all. Next to come is a Covert DT1...hopefully.

Edited by EBondo

It's tough to say right now because a. these aren't broken in yet and b. the X:60's were pro stocks...but the one thing I could tell off the bat was that they were definitely wider-feeling than the X:60's...no doubt.

Picked up some new X60 pro's on clearance for $100 shipped from purehockey.com

Ks5lJ.jpg

Nice pick-up Marcelo. My little guy will be trying to skate this winter as well (almost 2).

My little guy is 7 months right now and I already told the wife that next Christmas he'll be getting his first pair of skates.

r600x600.jpg

Not quite equipment, but I just got this in the mail from LYD Hockey. Their deal is custom hockey hats - you pick a hat, and send them a piece of material (a piece of jersey, t-shirt, whatever) of some significance to you and your hockey playing, and they design and build you up a keen hat. (the maple leaf in the design is made from a piece of hospital gown.) The photo doesn't really do it justice.

[img=http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/f77e8cb0-334f-0130-b41b-12313d09229f/r600x600.jpg]

Not quite equipment, but I just got this in the mail from LYD Hockey. Their deal is custom hockey hats - you pick a hat, and send them a piece of material (a piece of jersey, t-shirt, whatever) of some significance to you and your hockey playing, and they design and build you up a keen hat. (the maple leaf in the design is made from a piece of hospital gown.) The photo doesn't really do it justice.

Dude that's awesome!!

Picked up some new X60 pro's on clearance for $100 shipped from purehockey.com

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Ks5lJ.jpg]

My little guy is 7 months right now and I already told the wife that next Christmas he'll be getting his first pair of skates.

Damn. Wish they had my size/color because I would have been all over it. Nice score.

Edited by EBondo

Dude that's awesome!!

And wasn't even terribly expensive, either. Something like $30 including shipping? I think the guy's just starting out the business, he had an ad on Facebook of all places.

And wasn't even terribly expensive, either. Something like $30 including shipping? I think the guy's just starting out the business, he had an ad on Facebook of all places.

I saw that ad a few months ago and checked out the site. Just honestly couldn't think of anything to use for a custom hat. Plus I don't wear hats, usually. Otherwise, very cool idea.

I saw that ad a few months ago and checked out the site. Just honestly couldn't think of anything to use for a custom hat. Plus I don't wear hats, usually. Otherwise, very cool idea.

Yeah, for sure hats have to be your thing, but I think the guy's got a strong concept going for him, and it's quality work. I think somewhere it was mentioned he might add winter hats/toques to his lineup at some point.

When I found out these things had been discontinued, I had to snag an extra pair.

Ki0vzl.png

I also just got this. Bought the Stanley Cup edition partially so I get the nice metal case with the cup, and partially so I don't have to have Giroux on the cover.

hnn9gl.png

Edited by OptimusReim