Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Sick helmet/visor RadioGaGa. What's the fit like in terms of other helmets? Wonder how the helmet would look with a cage too.

I find the fit similar to the Bauer 5000 next to it *L*. Actually, I just got it today...so I haven't even played with it yet. My last 3 helmets have been Bauer (2 5000's and 1 4000) so CCM is uncharted territory for me.

I'm more of an inline guy, but here's my battlewares -- some old some new:

Tour Evo girdle and Jofa 3500 shin guards

CIMG1176.jpg

Easton Air elbow pads and Easton S7 gloves

CIMG1177.jpg

CCM Vector helmet and Oakley Pro Mod

CIMG1181.jpg

Tour Code 1 skates

CIMG1184.jpg

The twigs -- old school Easton Z-Bubble 100 and new school Easton Ultra Lite 100 both with Easton Sakic Z Carbon blades

CIMG1185.jpg

New Bucket:

vector1.jpgvector2.jpg

more and more i see that lid i like it. it looks really sick with that oakley

Same, It looks really good in white :D

lol sorry to nitpick, buddy, but i think you might have your visor spacers on upside down. lol....

the wider end of the spacer goes on the bottom. sorry if i'm being an ass

lol sorry to nitpick, buddy, but i think you might have your visor spacers on upside down. lol....

Upon further review...you are correct sir...

"duh!" Thanks. You'd be surprised how much better everything fits when it's put together properly.

I guess I was like a kid at Christmas...and rushed to put my "new toy" together.

[EDIT]

vector3.jpg

MUCH Better!

Whats the new bucket like out of the box in terms of comfort wise? I have a football head and always found the older CCM helmets would pin certain sections of my scalp causing pressure aches from the way it fit.

Whats the new bucket like out of the box in terms of comfort wise? I have a football head and always found the older CCM helmets would pin certain sections of my scalp causing pressure aches from the way it fit.

Incredibly comfortable and very light.

I second that.. I've been wearing my vector + nbh 8500 cage combo for a few months now and I think its great. IMO this bucket is possibly the best bucket for this price.. and I'm coming from a bauer 8000..

vector8500.jpg

I've owned 1 CCM 652, 2 Bauer 4000, 1 NBH 4500 and 1 NBH 8500. The CCM Vector helmet buries, absolutely BURIES, all those in comfort. I have a large diameter head (~8in) so I've historically have had a difficult time finding helmets that fit properly let alone that are comfortable. This helmet resolves both those issues. You have to try one on to truly understand how comfortable this helmet is. Kudos to whoever came up with the memory foam idea.

Edited by _HSB_b345t

I second that.. I've been wearing my vector + nbh 8500 cage combo for a few months now and I think its great. IMO this bucket is possibly the best bucket for this price.. and I'm coming from a bauer 8000..

vector8500.jpg

You should put a CCM cage on that.

Upon further review...you are correct sir...

"duh!" Thanks. You'd be surprised how much better everything fits when it's put together properly.

I guess I was like a kid at Christmas...and rushed to put my "new toy" together.

[EDIT]

vector3.jpg

MUCH Better!

lol glad to help! enjoy!

I'm feeling the new CCM buckets now. You bastahds!

You are not alone on that :( . If only it came with the old CCM logo i would get one :angry: