Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks, boys.

Sweet skates Lktptiger, I never had a chance to wear a pair but have heard great things about them.

I had a pair back when they were "the shit," so-to-speak. I went to the XXs when they came out, and have jumped-around between Graf and NBH since. I've been searching for another pair of 10s for about two years now, and haven't had any success until recently when I found-out we had a pair buried in my shop's stock-room (luckily enough, they happened to be my size)...along with a few extra sets of PITCH holders. Voilà

I still have three pairs that haven't even been laced, thanks to a clearance sale and the fact no one else fits size 12s. Sorry for that Thockey moment.

Here is my stuff

CIMG1866.jpg

Stick curves

CIMG1865.jpg

hossa pro stock xxx lites, vapor v2, sherwood sc87

CIMG1864.jpg

Helmet, not sure which model? And new XXXX skates

CIMG1862.jpg

one90 shoulders, one90 shins, easton air elbows

CIMG1863.jpg

Nike Canadiens pro stock pants, nike bauer and bauer 4 rolls..

sweet gear....and even sweeter avatar...I love pictures of women that have issues keeping their shirts down.

Edited by MLSman

what happened? didn't like the one90 elbows? :P

Haha, no i've actually had the eastons for years, and still love them.

The one90 shins fit very well, but my knees still hurt when they hit the ice... my old shins felt they had much more protective in the knees, but they were falling apart so i had to pick up new ones...

and the shoulder pads are super light, and fit like a glove. I absolutely love them!

If you're like me you'll love the shins more and more as you use them. They stay in place better than traditional shins and that just might have saved me from a disastrous injury.

If you're like me you'll love the shins more and more as you use them. They stay in place better than traditional shins and that just might have saved me from a disastrous injury.

I know, the fit couldn't be better! I'd say it's perfect... That strap that goes behind the knee is awesome, very comfortable, and holds them perfectly in place.

But I got tripped last night and went down on my knees, and they are both killing me right now. This is the second time this has happened, and it never happened with my old shins, which i had used maybe 200 times more than the one90s...

I like them yes, i have always wore Lightspeeds on my other skates. On my grafs, etc.. But it's just my preferece.

Radio: I did cut them which helps them fold out easier.

Thanks, boys.

I had a pair back when they were "the shit," so-to-speak. I went to the XXs when they came out, and have jumped-around between Graf and NBH since. I've been searching for another pair of 10s for about two years now, and haven't had any success until recently when I found-out we had a pair buried in my shop's stock-room (luckily enough, they happened to be my size)...along with a few extra sets of PITCH holders. Voilà

Gorgeous, gorgeous skates... I could never get my foot halfway into a Vapor, but you can't argue with craftsmanship. Incredibly, there are still some Sportchek stores around Toronto that have stock of brand new Vapor 10's -- I saw them in my questing for Flexlites.

Thanks for the help on my holder dilemma, by the way. I'm still dithering on Pitch or Cobra - I know the Pitch's are all-around superior, but since nobody around here stocks them, I'll probably go with the Cobras.

GoHabs: Your bucket is a Bauer 5500.

Edit: How appropriate that post #666, I write the word: "GoHabs". :blink:

Are you calling me the devil?

Maybe not for being a Habs fan....but certainly devil-like for the temptation of that damn avatar!

GoHabs: Your bucket is a Bauer 5500.

Edit: How appropriate that post #666, I write the word: "GoHabs". :blink:

Are you calling me the devil?

No, I don't mind Habs fans (Habs-B's game at the Garden a few years back was one of my greatest sports experiences ever), but being a B's fan, I hate the Habs! :D

No, I don't mind Habs fans (Habs-B's game at the Garden a few years back was one of my greatest sports experiences ever), but being a B's fan, I hate the Habs! :D

Do you mean the one where we kocked you out of the playoffs, or the one where you took out zednik?

Maybe not for being a Habs fan....but certainly devil-like for the temptation of that damn avatar!

haha, you are lucky i didnt put the others up... i deemed them inappropriate...

I like them yes, i have always wore Lightspeeds on my other skates. On my grafs, etc.. But it's just my preferece.

Radio: I did cut them which helps them fold out easier.

Whats the actual update on em? The new white tongues? The holders? The cut?

Thanks.