Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

theyre ok, nice and roomie, i dont know, they smell so bad though, theyre good gloves, like nothing else out there, i got them brand new for like $35 usd it came out to

Shorty... I think your stick collection comes up a little short of ponty's. Anyways, I'm liking the Canadian flag behind the sticks.! :)

Hey Northy nice gloves and i see they are the nottingham pathers ones, you dont play for them do you or are you just a fan.

Edited by Lukeplaya28

Hey Northy nice gloves and i see they are the nottingham pathers ones, you dont play for them do you or are you just a fan.

I got them from the kit sale that the panthers held. Got a synergy grip aswell

djinferno, in grafs i wear a 11 regular and in the vapor xx's i wear a 11 E, id like to try a 10.5 E, but E is hard to find, usually D or EE, and i might go to another pair of 704s and theyre a 10.5 regualr

How do you use a 65 flex for ice? Can you handle it like hullie?;)

I almost exclusively take Snappers/Wrist Shots, unless the given situation really calls for it. I also find I can stickhandle a lot better with smaller shaft shapes (with my completely tiny hands).

Thanks chief.

Sherwood nice R2. I've got a RLxn10 comming from buzz in a few days. That teamed with my new custom easton wood blades should be mint.

Yea, my SL is breaking all over the place, on it's last legs for sure, so It's time to go shopping. I hope I can try some combo's over the summer and see what works. Should be nice for some rubber band though.

Edited by sherwood21

Sherwood nice R2. I've got a RLxn10 comming from buzz in a few days. That teamed with my new custom easton wood blades should be mint.

Whatcha getting on the Customs? I think I may have to grab some customs in the P13 I have. Few little mods, but its definately a little bit of heaven.

I already got them, their basically a modified drury. Curve is about the same depth but the loft is decreased slightly. Lie is about a 5. Dont tell Chadd!!!

You play for the blue devils? My uncle used to be rink manager up in west haven. My dad played for the westies back in the day, where he grew up.

yea