Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

yea it was spraypainted,its my version of 2tone paint like the new easton sticks it came out really good

I'll say..props

they are all pro stocks,6 are grip and 2 are retail graphics,they are all heel curves

6 sw flex and 2 xstiff

pantherfan:i dont have a stick rack ,but this summer im building a stall in my room and im making a stick rack built into it

they are all pro stocks,6 are grip and 2 are retail graphics,they are all heel curves

6 sw flex and 2 xstiff

pantherfan:i dont have a stick rack ,but this summer im building a stall in my room and im making a stick rack built into it

SW=Super Whip???

http://img93.echo.cx/my.php?image=dsc00054my.jpg

here are all my sticks,and none are for sale!

i just got 6 of the xn10s today as an early birthday present because my dad is going to be out of town the week of my birthday

Woah, 6 XN10's? The tape jobs on your M-1, 6K, Stealth and Vector are still pretty new. How do you decide what stays home and what goes with you to the rink? = P

mickz-i bring the stealth and rbk to games and practice ,im not a big fan of the vector,its a toe curve like the shanahan retail ,while i use heel curves

mickz-i bring the stealth and rbk to games and practice ,im not a big fan of the vector,its a toe curve like the shanahan retail ,while i use heel curves

what about your xn10 are they just for show?

Sven - how do you like the momentum? is it one of the new ones?

The Custom is a a Modano Clone, there is no name on the nameplate.

The Momentum is pretty nice, dont know if its a new one but i suppose it is one.

Edited by SvenKarlsson

what about your xn10 are they just for show?

na,im wating untill the other sticks break untill i use the tps sticks,so far i used only 1 xn10 and the spraypainted response,the 2 synergies i got as game used sticks the patterns are the same but i dont know if im ever gonna use them