Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just a few pictures. The first obviously is the stick collection and the second is approximately half of my stuff, sans gloves, helmets and something else I can't remember.

%7Boption%7D*sticks*

what two vapors are those? is that a grip vapor 6?

mlsman whats the story on the gold colord xxxxs

Read back a few post...he said it is protecta toe or something..Helps keep the skates stiff even after the first year...

Yep....it's 5 coats of protectoe clear. Keeps quarters from abrasions, and provides some extra stiffness. For the few extra grams in weight and the labor involved, it's well worth it. The boot on the outside is in like new condition after a full season...just wish I could say the same for the liners. The thing that seems to tear up the liners are the tongues, or at least the mesh material on it. Rips the liner over time. That's why I went to the One90 tongue and thicker black felt on the customs, as well as the grip liner.

those are looking good did you just pull off the one 90 logo?

I VERY carefully used an exacto knife to cut along the edge of the trim, then pulled the stitches from the one90 logo. You have to be super careful not to cut through the blue logo and into the quarter. They came off easy as there is no glue underneath.

I also rubbed the Tuuk logo off with a cotton laminate "stone" I use to remove burs after sharpening.

I took the Nike/Bauer logo off the inside of the left skate by removing the stitching but it was glued so I left the rest of them alone. You can barely see the glue on the quarter in the pic.

those are looking really good are you gunna put white tuuks on em?

I'd like to but probably not since I'm not a big fan of drilling new and/or enlarging rivet holes. On top of that I don't have enough confidence in my LHS doing the job. I suppose I could paint them but I'm not sure I'd be happy with the results. Maybe I'll have to be the guniea pig for the LS2P's and try dyeing them??? I asked in the dyeing thread if anyone has done LS2P's and so far no response.

Or I could just live with it. :lol:

edit: grammar

Edited by NorrisContender

Here's some of my stuff, new to the forum... What's up guys, gals?

0721081516.jpg

0721081516a.jpg

0721081516b.jpg

0721081516c.jpg

07020822582.jpg

Edited by RadioGaGa
HTML doesn't work on these boards...fixed it for you

those are looking really good are you gunna put white tuuks on em?

I'd like to but probably not since I'm not a big fan of drilling new and/or enlarging rivet holes. On top of that I don't have enough confidence in my LHS doing the job. I suppose I could paint them but I'm not sure I'd be happy with the results. Maybe I'll have to be the guniea pig for the LS2P's and try dyeing them??? I asked in the dyeing thread if anyone has done LS2P's and so no response.

Or I could just live with it. :lol:

I've dyed em...doesn't turn out as well as LS2...the color won't seep in very well. Tried to go red, turned out orange/pinkish

....the four that matter....

p1010660aa3.jpg

p1010662ul6.jpg

TPS R8 Response Lite (Afinogenov)

TPS C4 Respose Armor (Perry)

Nike/Bauer One90 (Lindros)

RBK 6K Shaft (Warrior Blade [Fedorov])

All of 'em....

p1010666xk4.jpg

....the aforementioned four from above plus:

CCM Vector V6.0

Fury Diamondback (Intermediate)

Koho M.V.P. (Wood)

The R8 and the One90 are the two greatest sticks I have ever used. I would be hard pressed to have to choose. So I don't. :P

I really like them...I wish they would have made them one of the stock color ways...but its nice to not see every kid on the ice with the same glvoe too.

IMO, the white-out versions of the NBH 4 rolls are the nicest looking gloves out there.

I would have to agree 100%... when Pure Hockey got those in a year or so ago, I was close to buying a white/black trim pair. As much as I love them, I know my OCD kicks into high gear, and maintaining them would be tough.... so I just went with black Warriors. I'm eyeing either NBH 4-rolls or Mission Fuel 130's

How do you like that Response 'Armour' ? I've been meaning to try that. The grip is kinda unique.

It is fantastic. Perfectly balanced.

That is a composite plug on the end....I just haven't taped it yet. ;)