Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

AAA hockey player

14 years old 6 foot 187lbs

skates lose stiffness often,the one 90's n XXX are older brothers old ones,but to keep My newer skates in good shape i use the one90 n xxx for pick up and shiiny

How do you keep your skates in such good condition? I bought a pair of skates 1.5 months ago and have black marks all over the white holders already...

Just use a cloth and some good old elbow grease.

You should be able to get the black puck marks off, I have never managed to get paint marks from peoples sticks off though.

AAA hockey player

skates lose stiffness often,the one 90's n XXX are older brothers old ones,but to keep My newer skates in good shape i use the one90 n xxx for pick up and shiiny

ever thought about going custom?

Just use a cloth and some good old elbow grease.

You should be able to get the black puck marks off, I have never managed to get paint marks from peoples sticks off though.

nail polish remover works for that but you have to scrub hard.

AAA hockey player

ever thought about going custom?

Skates usally last me from mid juin to around may, so don't really see the need to go custom.The one90 and vapor XXX are brother old ones,finlly fit so they go into the collection( use them once in a while for shiiny hockey)

Edited by turc91

From the caps sale today. RBK gloves (made by MIA).

If anyone else there was wondering why there were so many of these, it's because the red color wasn't quite right, so was a botched batch, so to speak.

$45, nice for pro stock!!

capsgloves001mm4.jpg

capsgloves002gr4.jpg

Very nice, whats the feel like in the palms?

Unbelievable, considering I'm coming from fairly middle of the road gloves. Really really REALLY soft and holding the stick is completely different feel for me.

I'm sure if you are used to high end gloves it's not that big a difference but coming from RBK or Vector 4's to these, it's completely different.

I think I saw Hockeysc23 in line too with sticks and such, so I'm sure he will be putting stuff up too.

Also, Kozlov's curve (one of the guys picked up 2 of his sticks) in person, is one of the wierdest curves I've ever seen

my two favorite things i waste my money on. skates and gloves. just a total pic

8090's, kor shift ones (cant decide yellow or black laces), mission flyweights, one75's.

mission m-1 prostock, warrior prostocks, bauer 3000 "team jamaica" lol, and oakleys

Picture013.jpg

I'm somewhat new to hockey (about 4 years) and I see those Oakley's from time to time. What's the deal with those? Are they quality? Are they rebadged?

I'm somewhat new to hockey (about 4 years) and I see those Oakley's from time to time. What's the deal with those? Are they quality? Are they rebadged?

i liked them. probably most durable palm ive had on gloves. just got real crusty. had to water them before every game

Those 8090's are gorgeous murdered out like that.

8090's, kor shift ones (cant decide yellow or black laces), mission flyweights, one75's.

mission m-1 prostock, warrior prostocks, bauer 3000 "team jamaica" lol, and oakleys

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/sava.../Picture013.jpg

Those 8090's are gorgeous murdered out like that.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/sava.../Picture013.jpg

thanks man. i love the look to. how do you guys think the one75's would look blacked out? im a little hesitant as there the most expensive skate i bought and dont wanna mess em up.

thanks man. i love the look to. how do you guys think the one75's would look blacked out? im a little hesitant as there the most expensive skate i bought and dont wanna mess em up.

Dude black them out. They will look SOOOOO PIMP!!!!! Post pics after so I can drool!