Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Here's hoping Saba came through for me! $45 for those is a steal.

The Caps logo ones were $60. It was just the RBK ones made by MIA that were $45, so if you were looking for a different brand, they would be $60.

Just in the interest of full disclosure

The Caps logo ones were $60. It was just the RBK ones made by MIA that were $45, so if you were looking for a different brand, they would be $60.

I actually asked him to get me some Vapors, but MIA/Warrior was on my list of alternates. Thanks for the info.

Actually haven't heard from him yet, but he's been online a few times today.

I actually asked him to get me some Vapors, but MIA/Warrior was on my list of alternates. Thanks for the info.

Actually haven't heard from him yet, but he's been online a few times today.

These are RBK, at least all the logos are RBK, they just have a tag on the inside that says "manufactured by MIA" and the MIA logo

I gotcha, in all reality if it was slim pickings then I got nothing even if he thought I would want those. Here's hoping for someone else at a different sale!

WHAT KIND of stick is your pro stock hull?

its a tps response shaft... i was playing on a team and everyone on the team used rbk sticks so instead of buying one i painted the response black and put rbk stickers on it

its a tps response shaft... i was playing on a team and everyone on the team used rbk sticks so instead of buying one i painted the response black and put rbk stickers on it

To conform, or due to a sponsorship issue?

Very nice, whats the feel like in the palms?

Unbelievable, considering I'm coming from fairly middle of the road gloves. Really really REALLY soft and holding the stick is completely different feel for me.

I'm sure if you are used to high end gloves it's not that big a difference but coming from RBK or Vector 4's to these, it's completely different.

I think I saw Hockeysc23 in line too with sticks and such, so I'm sure he will be putting stuff up too.

Also, Kozlov's curve (one of the guys picked up 2 of his sticks) in person, is one of the wierdest curves I've ever seen

Hey,

Thought I saw you there but you were always talking to someone. I will get some pictures tonight but I got:

-Laich Synergy Elite

-Clymer Sickick

-One of those Kozlov Warrior's with a ridiculous curve

-Brasher one90

- and some pants

Was really looking for some gloves but they were snatched up way too quickly. Damn 3rd session.

Very nice. How did you get them? A hook-up?

Nope. I was just killing time in the TSC pro shop before sticktime and found them (somewhat well hidden) behind a bunch of size 13 gloves (they are 15.) I bet an employee hid them to try to get them later, as they were still a little damp.

On second thought, it seemed like all the prospects at the Development camp were wearing RBKs...

Fletch, I am going to pm you in a moment with a request to get on the SoCal e-mail list.

the athletic director from my high school wanted all of the guys on the hockey team to use rbk sticks cuz the basketball team had a sponsorship from them but they didnt want to supply us with any of the sticks, we had to buy them ourselves... i painted my tps sticks instead of buying rbk sticks

the athletic director from my high school wanted all of the guys on the hockey team to use rbk sticks cuz the basketball team had a sponsorship from them but they didnt want to supply us with any of the sticks, we had to buy them ourselves... i painted my tps sticks instead of buying rbk sticks

That makes no sense. If you were getting nothing from them why would you advertise like that?

That makes no sense. If you were getting nothing from them why would you advertise like that?

exactly the reason i didnt buy the sticks

Very nice. How did you get them? A hook-up?

On second thought, it seemed like all the prospects at the Development camp were wearing RBKs...

Yep, because they will want them to match team-color wise.

JR I have shins just like you are talking about. They are the Cooper SG 900. They look just like the CL ones. I should try to get a pic up. Like you said, very wide, with hinged ankle guard. Love them.

Edit: Here are pics of my currents.

Pro Stock WinWell Shorts, Cooper SG900, WinWell Comp bows, and Pro Stock mitts 14".

024er3.th.jpg

CCM HT2, Bauer 4000, Jofa 287, Easton S9 Pro

Itech Concept 2 Dlx, and a Jofa 381

026jd3.th.jpg

Pro Stock Koho Titanium 3380s, size 10C

027sr9.th.jpg

Edited by RetiredTender

$45.00 bucks for a MIA/ RBK Pro glove, WOW!!!

Caps generally have good prices at their equipment sale.

If I recall correctly

Game used stick (any stick, stealth, one90, vector, warrior) - $25

New stick (again, any stick, goalie included) - $50

Used gloves - $25

New RBK logo/mia gloves (no caps logo, no names) - $45

New gloves (branded w/ caps logo) - $60

Skates - Used (all makes models) - $65

Skates - new (xxxx, S15, one90/95) - $300

Pants - new - $35

Not sure on the shins/elbows/shoulders.

Also, one thing I was ticked about, no tape this year. Last year they had hundreds of rolls of tape for $1 each. Great deal, but nada this year