Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Working on that right now Radio haha. The fan is the only thing throwing me off. Any ideas for a semi quiet fan that could fit at the base of a thick pvc pipe? I mean a hair dryer would work wonderfully, but unless I can find a decently quiet one, I am out of luck.

Check at an industrial supply store for an equipment cooling fan. You can usually get one for $40 and up depending on the cfm requirements. McMaster-Carr, Grainger, MSC all carry them.

As well you can get reducers down from 4" diameter PVC to 2". They aren't cheap but they open up a lot more options for fans. I'm researching doing something similar involving a ShockDoctor dryer fan, heater and UV unit going into a box that vents outside.

if u wanna sell those edge socks, i got first dibs :)

didn't u have to be a season tick holder to get in? i wasn't sure so i didnt go :(

oh, and try using an old blow up inflateable decorative thing's fan.

lol! sorry fellas but I only got one pair of each. I'll be trying them out on Sunday and I'll keep you guys in mind just in case I don't like them. I had heard that they wouldn't velcro to a jock but they seem like they're holding good.

and yes, you did have to be a season ticket holder to go but I have several friends who are season ticket holders who couldn't go because of the jewish holiday. I was more than happy to step in. :)

lol! sorry fellas but I only got one pair of each. I'll be trying them out on Sunday and I'll keep you guys in mind just in case I don't like them. I had heard that they wouldn't velcro to a jock but they seem like they're holding good.

and yes, you did have to be a season ticket holder to go but I have several friends who are season ticket holders who couldn't go because of the jewish holiday. I was more than happy to step in. :)

If your jock has a velcro flap the pulls up to reveal the hook side, cut it off and sew a the front two inside one pair of socks and the back two on the front inside of the other.

My friend cut his tabs off and the velcro doesn't get very gummed up, he's been using his for a few years now.

Working on that right now Radio haha. The fan is the only thing throwing me off. Any ideas for a semi quiet fan that could fit at the base of a thick pvc pipe? I mean a hair dryer would work wonderfully, but unless I can find a decently quiet one, I am out of luck.

Not sure they would be powerful enough, but what about some computer fans, those can be nice and quiet and they don't have to be expensive.

I guess it's a cross between Sakic and Drury. The length of the blade isn't as long as the retail

(The "Show it off" thread hits 500 :) )

Edited by blueliner27

I guess it's a cross between Sakic and Drury. The length of the blade isn't as long as the retail

(The "Show it off" thread hits 500 :) )

and i started it Feb 24 2005 :o how times flies.. wow

as promised here are the pics:

sticks:

Pro Stock Warrior Dolomite - Jeff Tambellini (very similar to the Lidstrom curve)

Pro Stock Easton S17 - Colin Stuart (hardly used, similar to Lidstrom curve, bought for $10 at the Thrashers gear sale)

not pictured: Easton Stealth and the infamous green Synergy ST

Thrashers001.jpg

Thrashers practice jerseys, brand new $25 each:

size 56 Hunter Green and size 54 Orange

Thrashers003.jpgThrashers004.jpg

Thrashers RBK Edge socks, $2 a pair!:

Thrashers002.jpg

my glove collection:

Thrashers006.jpg

the maroon Easton Airs are my favorites. the MIAs are awesome but a little bit too big for me.

oops! edited because I got the sizes of the practice jerseys backwards.

Edited by shoeshine boy

I've thought about selling the MIAs. they're awesome gloves, tufftek with the outside stripes being carbon and the middle stripe is leather. palms are micro-nash, I believe. very soft.

unfortunately for me I'm kind of an in between size. these are 13" gloves.

depending on maker I can wear everything from a 11 1/2" to a 13". I played one or two shifts with them so they're basically brand new. I keep trying to convince myself that I can make them work. :lol:

$10 for that S17? Sonuva.... I need to find someone going to a sale with prices like that! I missed my school's NCAA equipment sale this year, too.

Very nice glove collection, and I'll echo the sentiments the others have been making about the gloves, only toward the stick. My collection wall lost my S17 to a trade with cougarscaptain87 and I've been keeping my eyes out for a Drury/Lidstrom on the cheap ever since.

Oh snap, that is EDGE isn't it? Shit, I havent seen 54 in a "regular" practice jersey, let alone EDGE. haha

Edited by TBLfan

Thrashers002.jpg

i'll take those all blue socks from u whenever you dont want em :P

Edited by MissConduct

Thrashers002.jpg

i'll take those all blue socks from u whenever you dont want em :P

I KNEW I should've picked up the whole stack! I could've too. there were probably about 50 pairs of each.

don't know how I lucked up on the 54 practice jersey and yes, it's rather....form fitting. :o