Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not before I do it first.

;)

(Even though Fletch has us both beat)

Here's a quick mock-up of my next creation.....should be done by next month if all goes well. I have everything but the boots - I figure these will match up nice with my rollers :)

bauerone95icemockuwpyq2.th.jpgthpeix.gif

Edited by Fletch

PIC-0831.jpg

Gotta love felt tongues....

like the vectors w/ the tuuk's, BTW lose the fuels

Yeah, not so much, with the tongue and tuuks, the Fuels are pretty comfy and rad to me. Too bad mission is going bye bye. Furthermore, the fuels were ridiculously cheap from Hockeygiant, and I got the CCMs locally this summer for a crazy low price as well.

I'm not gonna lie, i just wet myself... The tounges on both are amazing.

A LHS does those tongues up for $50 installed. I need that zach morris tee shirt-bad

Those 95's are sexy. I have wanted to dye the holders black on my pair too but think I would screw it up. You will have to post pics once you get that done.

Those 95's are sexy. I have wanted to dye the holders black on my pair too but think I would screw it up. You will have to post pics once you get that done.

Will do :)

Two Mission and the TPS sets are the latest additions. 15" H750, 14" M-1, 14" HGT, 14" XX, 14" Aeroflex, 15" HG2500, 15" Jofa pro.

IMG_0001.jpg

MSH Bag and new (to me) Bates pro TPS R-Lite.

IMG_0002.jpg

Yes, the bags look great. I bought one of the "old" ones (weird to call it that *L*) and, that it has been a tank. JR & DEFIANT have really hyped the durability of this one, so I can only imagine how strong they must be.

I know it is kind of MSH tradition to overspend on seemingly unnecessary gear, but given how well my other bag is holding up...I really can't do it...as much as I'd like too.

My custom NBH 4 rolls...ok ok, not custom, Sharpied :P

028.jpg

Tried to match our jersey's colour as close as I could...I think it came out pretty good!

Sharpied? I saw those gloves on ebay. Unless those are navy instead of bkac.

I just ordered those 4 rolls yesterday :)

I think I am going to black out the gray on the backrolls though....

Just the gray adjacent to the reflective strip? How do you plan to do it?

My Anaheim 4-rolls don't have those grey strips, but I've been thinking about blacking-out the reflective strip and the wire vents. Just worried about the dreaded "purpleing" that you often see with Sharpie jobs.

Edit - I'd like them to look like this in the backrolls:

6865_1.JPG

Edited by mgoblue

I'm going to black out everything on the backrolls so they look like those SJS gloves - I am going to use a DecoColor paint pen to do it.

Nope :)

I mean I've never done it. I have some Eastons that I am going to try the pen on first - they are Mark Rycroft pro stocks and I am going to black out his name with the pen before I touch the 4-rolls. I'll let you know how it goes.