Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Arggggghhhhhh......my custom Warriors were delivered to Monkey's warehouse in Corona, CA (about 20 miles from here) on Wednesday, and I called their store by my house to see if they had been delivered to the store so I can pick them up, and they're still in Corona. I am playing pickup tomorrow night and really wanted to use them! :(

You posting pics of them when you get them I hope?

Arggggghhhhhh......my custom Warriors were delivered to Monkey's warehouse in Corona, CA (about 20 miles from here) on Wednesday, and I called their store by my house to see if they had been delivered to the store so I can pick them up, and they're still in Corona. I am playing pickup tomorrow night and really wanted to use them! :(

You posting pics of them when you get them I hope?

Of course! :)

I love the colorway on Rangers gloves.

One of the few colorways that look good with that graphic, in my opinion.

Edited by TBLfan

Thanks guys. I played with them today for like, 3 hours, and they felt REALLY good. I had to pick between the Rangers colorway or the Thrashers/Kovalchuks and since these colors match my habs jerseys for playing pickup...the decision was pretty easy :P

Let's see some more Christmas gifts on here! Always fun to see what everyone's been getting/buying themselves after Christmas.

TBL - I was trying to find some TB pro stock gloves since i use a black Lecavalier jersey for pickup but...didnt find anything I liked (found some NBH 4rolls that were 130+30$US shipping...that's pretty damn expensive for 4rolls since and have them shipped to Canada. They were awesome though)

my boxing day buy :)

img0076hu5.jpg

w240.png

Are those the retail Franchises or are they custom? It looks like there is a little blue in 'em....

Edited by Fletch

Hey rink rat what number are you on huron?

messaged you already but 11, and a freshman so I'm not out there much

-Quotes Bauer-

Earn your ice time.

:)

my boxing day buy :)

img0076hu5.jpg

w240.png

Are those the retail Franchises or are they custom? It looks like there is a little blue in 'em....

I got them retail, but they must have custom ordered it cas iv never seen them in those colors in other stores.

^^ does your broken SE16 have a tapered or standard blade in it? I just got one for free that has a cracked blade and I am planning to turn it into my road hockey stick.

^^ does your broken SE16 have a tapered or standard blade in it? I just got one for free that has a cracked blade and I am planning to turn it into my road hockey stick.

The bottom one looks like it's flipped.. so I'd say standard.

I'm not even sure, the size between of the blade is in between a standard and tapered blade, it use to be donovan's blade so I'm not sure, it's not a retail blade.

And I did flip the shaft in order to put a blade in it.

where are you getting all these spezza sticks?

The Sens Store

his curves don't even look consistent

They're pretty consistent, the first blade i curved myself from Donovan's wood blade so it's a bit different, the last stick is a bit tilted so the curve looks a bit different but they are the same.

Kachun, how much do they charge for those at the store? I want to get one of those.

pretty sure the going rate is $100 + tax. thats what it was a few years ago when i was there.