Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

%7Boption%7D

Petersen Dolomite Spyne

Neal Dolomite

Neal One95

What's the flex on those? I remember seeing a picture of Neal getting some crazy flex in a shot.

RBK's are a Mid flex. The One95 is an 87 flex, and the Dolo is a 240, but they feel MUCH whippier.

The One95 is clearcoated at the top with 12K fiber visible. Gold graphics and a matte black lower (not spraypaint finish the look.

well...bought a brand new pro stock SE16 Spezza about a week ago, couple of uses in the arena and outside rinks AND it broke...terribly...was this the common break point for synergy's people have been talking about??

break1.jpg

break2.jpg

I bought the one95 shaft, (dont like one peice) and i do not like it... (edit) does anyone else not like it?

Edited by RadioGaGa
No selling allowed outside the B>S>T (which you are too new to see)

And here I thought the point of the SE16 was improved blade durability. I've seen that happen to a couple already, not really surprised.

do you use one skate to take of the other??

Yeah, I get lazy sometimes...

There are marks on both cause I sometimes take my right off first, other times I take my left off first, haha

If I ever get higher end skates I can't do that anymore.

Yeah i have tried the blade around the store, i dont know how anyone uses that. We have a dozen or so of those blades actually no one buys them here.

do you use one skate to take of the other??

Yeah, I get lazy sometimes...

There are marks on both cause I sometimes take my right off first, other times I take my left off first, haha

If I ever get higher end skates I can't do that anymore.

and i thought i was lazy :o

Edited by HkY_GuY

Arggggghhhhhh......my custom Warriors were delivered to Monkey's warehouse in Corona, CA (about 20 miles from here) on Wednesday, and I called their store by my house to see if they had been delivered to the store so I can pick them up, and they're still in Corona. I am playing pickup tomorrow night and really wanted to use them! :(