Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks for the compliments, guys....I really appreciate it.

I'll have a pic up of me in all of it once the pants come in - still waiting on those.

Fletch, You're on quite the roll... Looking pretty stylish out there. Question, is the Warrior logo on the cuff screened? Was that a request, or "standard"? I was kinda hoping it would be embroidered on the customs...

Screened, it was a request and I was hoping it would be embroidered as well but I've seen enough pics of the gloves to know that it wasn't.... :(

I just transferred to ice hockey from roller hockey. I spent all my Christmas cash today on some equipment... here's a rundown with pics.

NBH Vapor 22s...

RBK 4K OPS stick. I wanted to try a cheap one piece. Otherwise I have my Easton shaft/blade.

My cheap equipment bag with my cheap equipment.

NBH 5500 with Itech I2 cage... note the I2 paint, I love it.

Old Mission gloves, RBK 3K elbows, CCM V04 shoulders...

I also have Itech shin guards, I love them. Old Koho ice pants. Way too small Mission jock shorts (got the the junior size instead of senior, im dumb). Stuff like that. Looking to replace the pants and the gloves in the future...

One embedded image.

1265sm.jpg

New Eagle X6. Very, Very nice gloves. I am not sur if these pics will come out good as this is my first time posting pictures.

eaglex6us9.jpg

w604.png

eaglex6palmjr4.jpg

w604.png

eaglex6yv1.jpg

[url=http://g.imageshack.us/img370

There, hope it works!!!