Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

London, UK

nice one im from Nottingham, where you order them from? I looked at black lightspeeds before but could find any in the UK. You know somewhere?

Edited by knight_14

London, UK

nice one im from Nottingham, where you order them from? I looked at black lightspeeds before but could find any in the UK. You know somewhere?

I did them myself..you'll have to also (or find someone to do it for you) since they don't make lightspeeds in black. Search the forums using "colored holders" or "RIT dye". It's not a hard process to dye them. Custom + is also an option, they come in black.

I won't be seeing a lot of icetime in the coming weeks but I will say it is far superior than ANY stick from RBK(Reebok) in the past(no RBK stick has made it past one use). Weight, for you weight junkies, is 470 for mine(pro stock) it's still slightly blade heavy but no more(in my opinion) than the R10 or XXXlite.

Feel is on par with any other stick with this type of blade on it... The feel is phenomenal. She has a lot of kick in her. It's a keeper... and this is from a guy that turned down a free 9K0 2 months before it was released.

One use is no basis for review or a true comparison, so please don't ask for one. I will confidently say that if the retail offering is similar to my pro stock version, it's worth a good look.

Edited by TBLfan

It's the "thick" blade I've been referring to for a long time... just with a different finish. The clearcoat is better and actually smooth.

I have to check the cat. but I don't think this is the blade the retail 8.0.8 will come with.

It's the "thick" blade I've been referring to for a long time... just with a different finish. The clearcoat is better and actually smooth.

I have to check the cat. but I don't think this is the blade the retail 8.0.8 will come with.

Whos curve is on that stick?

I think I'm done... for a little while.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

First picture

First row: Bauer Vapor 10(Modin), Eagle Z-air(Arnott), Eagle X-72(Custom TBLfan model ;) ), Eagle PPF+(Navy/silver), Easton B.Richards

Second row: Easton J.Boulerice z-air ("MSH2" palm, Easton z-air(Blue), Easton 4-roll(Barnaby, Stars), Easton 4-roll(USA), Easton 4-roll(Czech Republic, Lang)

Third row: Easton 4-roll(Team Russia), Easton 4-roll(White/Navy), Easton 4-roll dressed as SE16(Robitaille), Jofa "8700" (TBL), Mission Warp(Toronto, Green)

Second picture

First row: Mission M-1 5-roll(Ferland made?), Mission M-1(J.Bruckheimer), NBH 5-roll(Richardson), NBH Vapor XXX(NYR), NBH XXXX(2008 skills comp).

Second row: RBK by MIA(Green), Mission with MIA/Warrior made Reebok cuff(Hale), Sherwood 9950(TBL), TPS HGTPro(Afanasenkov), TPS HGPro.

I love my Skills Comp gloves a lot. How do you like yours?

See ya,

Heather

Whos curve is on that stick?

Ouellet

I love my Skills Comp gloves a lot. How do you like yours?

Very comfy and light. I wish the XXXXs were more protective in the hand/fingers but they're great gloves. Thanks for supporting the habit Heather. :)