Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Man where did you get those gloves from? What size are those?

i got them from sharks ice san jose. and there a 14, they were the only ones there and they were hiding behind everything and had no tag and wernt in the comp, but they still sold them to me.

Edited by k24a2fast4ya

Mack: Is that a Hull "z-bubble" I see in there?

That one's a regular 110 but I do have a few of the Hulls in the pile of shafts yet to go thru.

pic

Man where did you get those gloves from? What size are those?

EastWest had them when I was there a couple weeks ago.

I bet EastWest's are just custom color runs though- the ones above have the pro thumb.

Eagle X70i's in team colors with MSH2 plams by fixitbymail.com

Wow, I hate to say it, especially considering who it is, but I'm beginning to agree with TBLfan...but I'd have to see some other jobs first.

Wow, I hate to say it, especially considering who it is, but I'm beginning to agree with TBLfan...but I'd have to see some other jobs first.

I love the palms themselves, however their workmanship is sloppy at best. I had to trim many loose threads and a small amount of palm that was sticking out beyond the stitching. Their customer service was equally suspect :ph34r:

I thought the same thing. Looks sloppy, tons of extra material.

Warrior-

They were supposed to be but weren't, so I got a discount on them. Won't have the XLs for a month or so they told me.

I think this'll be a slow update on any crappy pics I can put up. I hit the T-Flexes, more Z-Cores, some A/Cs and ULs, AK27s and Dolos, SLs.

Not mine, ordered these for a mate.

Hustler pant, +1" length, embroidery and Ottawa Senators colour scheme :)

001.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

Sweet pants, makes me sad I bought the stock one all of a month ago...

Apologies for the crappy photos, my camera has died so my iPhone now has to document my gearwhoring